sharetrader
Page 584 of 764 FirstFirst ... 84484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ....hopefully we'll never see sub 2c again and also hopefully it wont be that long till sub-3c is a distant memory too!! (born optimist) ..........didnt we have a 6 in front for a while?
    Currently there's one seller asking 2.2 … and another born optimist asking 4c cents!
    Last edited by pierre; 01-04-2019 at 10:16 AM.

It looks like a turning the corner results. Can’t resisting got in this morning for a play

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Currently there's one seller asking 2.2 … and another born optimist asking 4c cents!
    Ah? But was he born that way or was he driven to optimism through blind desperation?

It will need to hit 3 cents and carry on upwards past 4 cents before I break even but seeing a share price starting with a 2 is a good start

That was a nice little flurry with BLT today - hope it holds. I'm now nicely in the black and am encouraged by the potential for further growth in the Aussie market.

Of course, it all depends on the marketing and the market acceptance of the products, but fingers crossed that Blis now has a distributor with some grunt.

The update following the end of the first quarter of the new financial year will tell us whether this is real progress - or just another disappointing chapter in the endless BLT saga.

Meantime, I'm hanging in as I have for 14 years now. Patience grasshopper!

Bonjour PIERRE............Im with you on this though maybe a little more optimistic! I've got a strong gut feeling that the tide has finally turned for BLT and only positive news lies ahead. The new distributor iNova Pharmaceuticals looks very solid and "well connected"......you can bet your bottom dollar they would have well researched the product from all angles before committing to distributorship and all its implications. Im personally picking 2019 as a water-shed year for the company with growth in revenue not seen before. Inova will push Blis into Australia, Asia and Africa. NZ is now being catered to through Radiance Health. All these agreements have taken time and energy to bring together so onwards and upwards from here. Good work directors I say and lets hope for more and regular updates.
    Have a Gr8day.

.......I see also that iNova has an "indirect" link into China so who knows where this will take us.

"Blis Technologies Limited today confirmed it has entered into a distribution agreement with iNova
    Pharmaceuticals (Singapore) Pte Ltd for the distribution of BLIS branded products. iNova
    Pharmaceuticals is a multinational pharmaceutical and consumer health care company that markets
    and sells a wide range of market-leading products in over 20 countries across Asia-Pacific and Africa."
    Have a Gr8day.

Hi Gr8day.
    Looks like plenty of others now share your enthusiasm for BLT - a 50% improvement in the SP over a couple of days is pretty exciting.

I'm very hopeful this is the turning point for the business but am being cautious having been burnt with false promises in the past.

If the distribution arrangement in Oz works well then it should be a solid foundation for moves into the other markets.
    Onwards and upwards - with fingers and legs crossed for ongoing success.

Guru

Great to see the S P rise a little today and holding its gains, if it does at the end of trade today then to me it says that BLT is not regarded as a play thing for D Ters .

Even though this ann is a teaser the real ann is due at the end of May when the yearly results will be reported.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Great to see the S P rise a little today and holding its gains, if it does at the end of trade today then to me it says that BLT is not regarded as a play thing for D Ters .

Even though this ann is a teaser the real ann is due at the end of May when the yearly results will be reported.

SPrice got nailed over the last couple of years due primarily to lack of positive news and direction.....thus 1.7/1.8c. It appears now that decisions have been made at board level resulting in new agreements for distribution.......this is already showing up as increased revenue, so this "should" only get better from here on in IMHO. No doubt there will be hiccups along the way but that comes with the territory I guess. Yep good to see the rerated SP holding .......long way to go for some though.....3c may come faster than first thought. 2019 may? be the year for BLT to finally get it's act together......here's hoping.
    Have a Gr8day.