sharetrader
Page 549 of 763 FirstFirst ... 49449499539545546547548549550551552553559599649 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 7628

blimmin heck, someone sold down at 2.5 cents today. this is not making me happy

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    blimmin heck, someone sold down at 2.5 cents today. this is not making me happy
    Me too! Did buy a few of these as a bit of a speculation......have been tracking down ever since!
    Could do with some more to bring the average down...but is that just throwing more money away???
    Has that feeling for me at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Benny1 View Post
    Me too! Did buy a few of these as a bit of a speculation......have been tracking down ever since!
    Could do with some more to bring the average down...but is that just throwing more money away???
    Has that feeling for me at the moment...
    If BLT follows last year's pattern - and the company has had a reasonable start to the year - we might get an interim unaudited report on the 20th of October telling us they've made a few bucks for the half-year.

If there's no news announced that day then I suspect that those selling down below 3 cents might know more than we do.

Fingers crossed!

Outside thinking.

Volumes traded today not huge.....however still a concern. Waiting patiently until the company reports latest news.

Blis had a stand at the Live Well festival in Auckland over the weekend. Lots of people around them and I saw quite a few people with bags wandering around which meant they had purchased. l topped up on some stock too as it was disoucnted for the show. I did jokingly say to them what the hell is going on with the share price, but clearly they werent the right people to be asking My facebook feed was filled with lots of info on them being at the show as well so at least they are making some headway on some social media.

That was nothing more than a Nervous Nelly seller today. As far as I'm aware all is tracking well and it's business as usual. Depressed SP equals Time to Buy...basic sharemarket fundamentals....buy low sell high.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    That was nothing more than a Nervous Nelly seller today. As far as I'm aware all is tracking well and it's business as usual. Depressed SP equals Time to Buy...basic sharemarket fundamentals....buy low sell high.
    Hmmm that Nelly has taken it back to its two year low. BLT is stuck in a year long downtrend. This may be the bottom...or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Hmmm that Nelly has taken it back to its two year low. BLT is stuck in a year long downtrend. This may be the bottom...or not.

Last year BLT issued an unaudited report of their first-half result on October 20 - mainly because it contained good news.

If there's no news tomorrow - it probably means bad news coming.

We'll probably all still be crying over Winnie's news today anyway - so silence from BLT wont really matter too much - lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Last year BLT issued an unaudited report of their first-half result on October 20 - mainly because it contained good news.

If there's no news tomorrow - it probably means bad news coming.

We'll probably all still be crying over Winnie's news today anyway - so silence from BLT wont really matter too much - lol.
    Hmmmmm. No news today. Should we be nervous? Probably.

Probably the news is so good they need the long weekend to put the finishing touches to the release? Maybe.

Maybe there are too many beans to count and they couldn't finish the job by 4:30pm today. Possibly.

Possibly I'm a bit foolish expecting them to mirror last year's announcement timing anyway. Whatever.

Whatever - I'm going to enjoy the holiday weekend, bask in the glow from Jacinda's teeth and worry about BLT again on Tuesday.

Bit worried all the same - no news may not be good news.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Hmmmmm. No news today. Should we be nervous? Probably.

Probably the news is so good they need the long weekend to put the finishing touches to the release? Maybe.

Maybe there are too many beans to count and they couldn't finish the job by 4:30pm today. Possibly.

Possibly I'm a bit foolish expecting them to mirror last year's announcement timing anyway. Whatever.

Whatever - I'm going to enjoy the holiday weekend, bask in the glow from Jacinda's teeth and worry about BLT again on Tuesday.

Bit worried all the same - no news may not be good news.
    It's just the long weekend so nothing to it until we definitely learn something. But it got to be a better report as I'm more than halfway to my self imposed deadline holding on to this speculation