sharetrader
Page 590 of 764 FirstFirst ... 90490540580586587588589590591592593594600640690 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 7632
    Advanced Member

$12 million to be allocated in the Budget to combat rheumatic fever. I hope BLT puts its hand up to run a pilot or two, given they had good results from strep throat trials in BoP and Italy.

However, given the funding is targeted at Maori and Pasifika communities, and is to be community led, much more likely the money will be spent on paying people to go to schools and do all the paperwork. Rather than using the biotech and teachers, which is almost certainly cheaper than hiring people, support staff, vehicles etc etc.

Further good news. There is strong research and evidence showing the efficacy (of BLIS K12) in preventing Strep Throat and thus RFever. Here is just one link: (copy&paste http://business.scoop.co.nz/2017/02/...eumatic-fever/) Our directors must really jump at this opportunity to secure some of this funding and at the same time show the world that a possible solution to preventing this debilitating disease (RF) could be steering them in the face (so to speak).
    Have a Gr8day.

Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Thanks for the link. I am regretting already that I reduced my holding....
    Bliss SP is a roller coaster though.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 20-05-2019 at 10:15 AM.

Published in 2014. Even then the anticipation... The company is now on the verge of breaking intooverseas markets in Europe, Asia, the USA and Australia.

Just arrived home from my Dentist. At the end of the appoinment i asked her what she thought of Blis probiotic toothguard. She was enthusiastic about it and recalled Professor Jim Tagg presenting a talk on his discovery of BLIS, (Bacteriocidal Inhibitory Substances) BLIS needs some serious marketing $$

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Just arrived home from my Dentist. At the end of the appoinment i asked her what she thought of Blis probiotic toothguard. She was enthusiastic about it and recalled Professor Jim Tagg presenting a talk on his discovery of BLIS, (Bacteriocidal Inhibitory Substances) BLIS needs some serious marketing $$
    I mentioned to both my dentist and my oral surgeon couple of weeks back. Both knew about K12 but surprisingly not M18. I think they will both follow up.

I've just been reading the rags to riches tale of ATM and wondered, does anyone think Blis could ever get to the same point? I've been in a while but recently sold a chunk (at quite a loss) to fund something else, so only a handful of shares now. I'd like to think one day that handful will redeem itself

Guru

BLT results to be announced on 28 th May, what are we expecting ?

Advanced Member

I'm already impressed that they announced a results date in advance. Could we possibly be going back to the old days, where the good news just kept rolling? Hmm, early days, but that was a polished touch.