sharetrader
Page 594 of 764 FirstFirst ... 94494544584590591592593594595596597598604644694 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by emveha View Post
    Not a great publicity, that.
    It did remind me I need to buy some Travel Protect...….

.........nothing like a bit of free advertising , good or bad, A whole lotta fuss and over reaction for nothing.............just a convenient practice exercise for the fire department. Hope they pick up some Blis product while they're there ...........nasty business on the throat that fire fighting.
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .........nothing like a bit of free advertising , good or bad, A whole lotta fuss and over reaction for nothing.............just a convenient practice exercise for the fire department. Hope they pick up some Blis product while they're there ...........nasty business on the throat that fire fighting.
    You'd be amazed at how many fire fighters suffer from cancers of the throat .. as well as plenty of other cancers. Sadly I dont think probiotics will help (and I'm a huge believer).

Awesome first quarter It could be an interesting AGM

A great start to FY20 and the market likes the news - up 16% to 4.3cents. Probably the usual exuberance and over-reaction but a close today with a 4 in front will be nice.

Excellent work from the BLT team and it's fantastic to see the business now emerging from the doldrums of recent years.
    I've been keeping the faith since 2005 and over the years have averaged the cost of my substantial holding down to 1.68 so I'm a happy camper today.

Simla- I hope you got back in again!
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    A great start to FY20 and the market likes the news - up 16% to 4.3cents. Probably the usual exuberance and over-reaction but a close today with a 4 in front will be nice.

Excellent work from the BLT team and it's fantastic to see the business now emerging from the doldrums of recent years.
    I've been keeping the faith since 2005 and over the years have averaged the cost of my substantial holding down to 1.68 so I'm a happy camper today.

Simla- I hope you got back in again!
    Im a happy holder of these guys, looks like they are going to have a real good year in front of them with a strong Q1 - i was surprised by announcement i haven't been keeping track, I actually like their products hence i bought in to them! again like above hopefully shares finish with a 4 in front at close of business!

........off to a flier for the new financial year. (Q1 revenue up 63% on 2019) Momentum continues, all arrows pointing north and looking like sustained growth remains underway. No question in my mind that things have/are finally coming together nicely esp in light of the growing awareness of probiotics and the attached health benefits. I like also, further research underway in regards new product range eg.... Q24 strain for Skin Care, novel combination of Oral Probiotic with Gut probiotic (surprised it's taken this long?) and further research being done on probiotics for Pets (could be huge)

IMHO the future looks more secure and rosy than ever before. Happy holder/believer.
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post

IMHO the future looks more secure and rosy than ever before. Happy holder/believer.
    Yup so I'm returning my paper gain to buy some more of it again.

Wherefore art thou Simla? 'Tis the sign you waited for

The reason EBITDA is forecast to be stable despite the first quarter is that are going for growth rather than profit. Research into new product, new markets and protections around IP will cost some short term profit.
    They are enthusiastic about skin and other products being developed.
    The new director will be a great addition, but sad to see Veronica go.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Yup so I'm returning my paper gain to buy some more of it again.

Wherefore art thou Simla? 'Tis the sign you waited for
    I arrived 20 minutes late to the AGM as originally thought it was 1pm. Couldn't get in , door was closed and no one at the registration table. Looked through the window but no one took pity, Alas, no blis goody bag for me this year!