sharetrader
Page 635 of 763 FirstFirst ... 135535585625631632633634635636637638639645685735 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 7628
    2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Expected FY20
    Revenue $10.6 million
    EBITDA $2.1 million
    Growth 26%

FY19 Highlights:
    Revenue $8.4 million
    $0.4m maiden net profit
    $0.9m EBITDA
    59% growth in total revenue drives 5-year CAGR of + 45%

Looking for $1.2 million profit, given growth has slowed, but likely see a nice growth in profits going forward I'd say 9.5 cents per share seems reasonable.

What is really interesting is that in 2weeks revenue went up 600k and EBITDA up 400 to 500k. This was additonal to the forcast 2 weeks earlier. So more than double already increased forcast for 2 weeks at fantastic margin. These are rough figures on my phone but pretty sure this is right. Wonder how sustainable these sales will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    What is really interesting is that in 2weeks revenue went up 600k and EBITDA up 400 to 500k. This was additonal to the forcast 2 weeks earlier. So more than double already increased forcast for 2 weeks at fantastic margin. These are rough figures on my phone but pretty sure this is right. Wonder how sustainable these sales will be?
    Even if they aren’t sustainable long term there’s been additional free marketing and increased customer base. Even a little retention will help with growth. Companies basically had a little cash injection with the whole ordeal
    Last edited by Cadalac123; 10-04-2020 at 09:36 PM.

I think a desire to take every precaution to stay healthy will be around for quite some time after the pandemic. The key thing is that the customer base has increased significantly and even if that drops significantly post pandemic their annual sales will still be much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by DazRaz View Post
    I think a desire to take every precaution to stay healthy will be around for quite some time after the pandemic. The key thing is that the customer base has increased significantly and even if that drops significantly post pandemic their annual sales will still be much higher.
    Yeah I mean sure maybe people won’t stock pile Blis after the event but I’m sure a lot will be extra cautious for the next year or so and that will basically be additional marketing before new products come out too eg their skin line

Skin line?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Skin line?
    Mentioned a few months ago as in development - Q24, lives on the skin - BLT recently advertised for a Q24 brand manager.

Blisfool

Huge jump in profitable sales for March, ever disaster creates opportunity. It's great that Blis at last got its ducks in a row to make the most of this opportunity. Oral healthcare and prevention will be a big part of consumer psyche now. Based On Marchs result the next financial year could be twice as good as the last one, I can't see things slowing down for Blis, if they can cross more borders especially China look out 20 cents. Watch the Sales grow in Italy where the brand has been for several years and then surrounding countries.

Quote Originally Posted by blissfool View Post
    Huge jump in profitable sales for March, ever disaster creates opportunity. It's great that Blis at last got its ducks in a row to make the most of this opportunity. Oral healthcare and prevention will be a big part of consumer psyche now. Based On Marchs result the next financial year could be twice as good as the last one, I can't see things slowing down for Blis, if they can cross more borders especially China look out 20 cents. Watch the Sales grow in Italy where the brand has been for several years and then surrounding countries.
    Thanks.Will be interesting.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

BLT third most picked stock in the picking competition

Justifying that support
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”