sharetrader
Page 677 of 763 FirstFirst ... 177577627667673674675676677678679680681687727 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 7628

Nev,
    You are not “ talking to yourself”. With an Interest over 16 years and plenty of skin I don’t remember reading the report you quote so a big thanks.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Global Probiotic Supplements Market Analysis Amid COVID-19 - Market for Dietary Supplements Expected to Witness a Surge in Demand in the Third and Fourth Quarter of 2020
    Research and Markets Logo
    NEWS PROVIDED BY

Research and Markets
    Jun 05, 2020, 09:00 ET

DUBLIN, June 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Probiotic Supplements Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.

In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Probiotic Supplements Market Report

In the post-COVID market landscape, the probiotic supplements market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the period 2019-2025.

The global probiotic supplement market is expected to witness consistent growth. The growth in probiotic foods, yogurts, and dairy products has led to the growth of the probiotics industry, which is getting reflected in the dietary supplement segment. The flexibility in storage options, strains with multiple benefits, consumer awareness, and the rise in health benefits of probiotics are expected to fuel the demand for probiotic supplements during the forecast period. APAC is estimated to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.

While the outbreak of the COVID-19 has led to the downfall of major business operations, with major distribution outlets being completely shut down in Italy, Taiwan, Germany, the US, India, and Canada, the demand for vitamin and dietary supplements declined significantly. However, the market for dietary supplements, especially immunity oriented probiotic supplements, is expected to witness a surge in demand in the third and fourth quarter of 2020. Therefore, the market is expected to sail through during the forecast period, with the market reviving in the later stage.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Nev,
    You are not “ talking to yourself”. With an Interest over 16 years and plenty of skin I hanks.
    Also of worth noting Pat is sales of products containing blis k12 and M 18 on the Walmart.com website.Sites of this guild give further insight into ingredient sales and confirm the trend of growth in this segment.If i was attending this years AGM i would certainly be asking questions about margins eg finished goods compared to ingredients.
    FY Finished product 2019=$3.1ml
    FY Finished product 2020=$3.1ml

FY Ingredient Sales 2019=$5ml
    FY Ingredient Sales 2020=$7.3ml
    Seems to be more value in ingredient sales but seems to be more focus on finished products.
    I can but hope someone will query this!!!!

Email Brian your questions and ask him to cover them at the AGM if allowed.

Remember the finished product sales in 2019 were boosted significantly by loading Aussi up with finished goods to sell. As I recall from looking into it a year ago they have five times the number of chemists being supplied to compared to NZ. It was a big deal. It would be interesting to know if they have any estimate to expected sale value in Aussi this winter. The answer is probably price sensitive so it may need to be made in an announcement should they wish to answer.

This company has never achieved its potential. I held, then sold, then bought in again. So much promise!

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    This company has never achieved its potential. I held, then sold, then bought in again. So much promise!
    I know that feeling of unrealized potential but i have been quite impressed with the current management and feel BLT have made some good progress in the last few years.If they cant gain traction in a world wanting immune boosting products there is something seriously wrong.I have faith and hope this time round.Previously it was just hope.

Chemistwarehouse, Australia’s biggest Chemist has all Blis products at half price on line, and on phone, ( ten calls) some branches know nothing about Blis, some only have “ junior” and two, a selection. Their online web site listed 118 sales of Throat Guard yesterday for last 24 hours. not huge. A bit discouraging.
    Might they be still selling all that stock which was supplied for the launch last year?

Thoughts?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    I know that feeling of unrealized potential but i have been quite impressed with the current management and feel BLT have made some good progress in the last few years.If they cant gain traction in a world wanting immune boosting products there is something seriously wrong.I have faith and hope this time round.Previously it was just hope.
    At least they have a professional website now
    It used to look like an accountant designed it

Chemistwarehouse, Australia’s biggest Chemist has all Blis products at half price on line, and on phone, ( ten calls) some branches know nothing about Blis, some only have “ junior” and two, a selection. Their online web site listed 118 sales of Throat Guard yesterday for last 24 hours. not huge. A bit discouraging.
    Might they be still selling all that stock which was supplied for the launch last year?

Thoughts?
    Below from the 2020 annual report.

A substantial volume of product was supplied in the fourth
    quarter of FY19 to support the Australian Pharmacy channel
    launch in quarter one FY20. Sales to iNova in FY20 were in
    line with expectation at approximately half of that recorded
    in FY19 as a result of the early pipeline fill. iNova’s pharmacy
    ranging capability, education of pharmacy staff and building of
    consumer brand awareness has provided an excellent platform
    for ongoing success in this important growth market.

So although product was supplied in late 2019 FY, promotion of BLT product only started in the 2020 FY.
    We also know that product has been reordered at about halve the original order in FY20.
    This reordering is interesting and should increase in time to come.
    Last edited by forest; 30-06-2020 at 06:38 PM.

Thoughts?
    Jeeze Pat,relax man!!Alls good in the hood.Have alook at probiotics on googleA world screaming out for them..The clean,green country selling whats good for you..........hang in there.