sharetrader
Page 678 of 763 FirstFirst ... 178578628668674675676677678679680681682688728 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 7628

Nev,
    What’s better than looking at Sales? Now much reduced holding, as disclosed, but still looking and would have expected better sales in AU.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Nev,
    What’s better than looking at Sales? Now much reduced holding, as disclosed, but still looking and would have expected better sales in AU.
    There was a real lack of information on how things were going in oz in the full year report
    I suspect sales may not be going to plan but surely 118 packets of throat guard (only one of their list of products)in 24 hours is not that bad.As we've discussed Pat,ingredient sales are where the $ are at the moment

Nev,
    Hoefully we will get some guidance in a few weeks time.Well done on your sale Pat.Profit is profit and if BLT doesnt suit you,at least you didnt cop a loss.cheers

I emailed them about product availability on Amazon(they must be getting sick of me by now)as friends in the states where having trouble ordering.The response was interesting...particularly the last couple of lines
    Hi Nev,

If YOU try to do it from NZ (or any country outside the USA) it will not let you buy them b/c we don’t ship to NZ (or other countries) from Amazon US. Only the US.

But we have just checked again and key products are in stock and showing so: the screenshot below was just taken from Amazon in the US.

TravelProtect and the kids powder are out of stock.

ThroatHealth, Teeth&Gums, HoneyBLIS and FreshBreath kit are all in stock. And selling as I can see sales updated every 15 minutes.

Sorry – not sure what’s happened there but believe me we are selling.
    Last edited by nevchev; 03-07-2020 at 05:31 AM.

Outside thinking.

Thanks for the update nevchev..... very encouraging. Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    ThroatHealth, Teeth&Gums, HoneyBLIS and FreshBreath kit are all in stock. And selling as I can see sales updated every 15 minutes.
    I think it should be noted that this does not necessarily mean that there ARE sales every 15 minutes, but more that the technology refreshes every 15 minutes and it can be seen to be increasing. Not trying to downramp at all, but just provide clarification of how that system would work. Discl, held earlier this year, sold out at 0.084, plan to get back in at some point

I emailed them about product availability on Amazon(they must be getting sick of me by now)as friends in the states where having trouble ordering.The response was interesting...particularly the last couple of lines
    Hi Nev,

If YOU try to do it from NZ (or any country outside the USA) it will not let you buy them b/c we don’t ship to NZ (or other countries) from Amazon US. Only the US.

But we have just checked again and key products are in stock and showing so: the screenshot below was just taken from Amazon in the US.

TravelProtect and the kids powder are out of stock.

Sorry – not sure what’s happened there but believe me we are selling.
    Nev,
    Keep up the research. With your luck just ask them about sales volume,?
    B4 the toe goes into the tide.
    Thanks
    Last edited by patrick; 04-07-2020 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Extra
    Pat

Nev,
    Keep up the research. With your luck just ask them about sales volume,?
    B4 the toe goes into the tide.
    Thanks
    It was a genuine inquiry but they seem quite excited in their response. How do you get to see sales on chemistwarehouse Pat?I would like to keep an eye on that but cant see sale figures anywhere. Cheers

It was a genuine inquiry but they seem quite excited in their response. How do you get to see sales on chemistwarehouse Pat?I would like to keep an eye on that but cant see sale figures anywhere. Cheers
    Managed it once, not sure how (which I know sounds strange)
    Pat

Managed it once, not sure how (which I know sounds strange)
    It was about 5pm on the 30th June, when in the “most popular” site. There was a sales figure of 46 for another Blis product I can’t remember details; all products shown but only the two numbers.
    Have not managed to find figures since.
    Pat