sharetrader
Page 4 of 763 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast

Quite a bit of media coverage on bad breath at the moment the Yanks have just had some conference on it, that could be the reason a few have been changing hands.
    I don't bloody believe it

I understood from the AGM that the rights issue was for growing the company i.e new premises, and not to keep the company going. I'm not really up with all of this stuff though! Good to see the sp up a little though and I really do hope that someone knows something we don't!

If some one knew something the sp would be heading up a little more than it has.

Most of the trades today went at 15:18 hrs and the remaining seller numbers are c.300k. The buyers numbers look unchanged since last week, so I'd say it was just one buyer with some spare cash taking 260k worth ...a punt maybe?

For the right issue ...assuming BLT get an underwriter ...I'm picking 1:3 at 9cps.

I wonder whats happening with the rights issue,
    I would have expected some announcement by now.
    Is this good? bad?

Maybe this seems naive, but do they need an underwriter?
    Cant they just get what they are given?

True the sharemarket hasnt been that great the last few weeks,
    but surely they would be able to raise 3 million?

Hopefuly no news is good and their have been other developments, but this is probably just wishful thinking

Like you Theone I thought $3m is a relatively minor sum and even Barry could underwrite if he wanted to ...or simple do as you say and take what they get. BLT has a track record of being 'tight lipped' until the last moment ...perhaps understandably given the sort of business they are in.

Hey Oman, I posted a while back about DSM and how they are looking for acquisitions.
    It looks as though they have are going to do a r&D with Blis.

Surely if DSM have enough faith in the science to do R & D, it would also be worth a couple of million to take a decent shareholding?

Instead of paying Blis millions in licensing fees if the research is succesful?

I hold heaps of Blis, maybe im trying to find posiives so i can sleep at night, ha ha

Can't wiat for next annoucment!

Wink

Ummm ...the next announcement? Isn't that when the company tries to talk up the SP with good news and then presents the bill ...a sweetner followed by a kick in the wallet? ...I'll need to think about that.

Looks like BLT has missed the Aug rights issue announcement. That could mean they are delaying until some impending good news is released ...or they've hit a problem ...or maybe it's just taking a bit longer than they expected? Maybe next week something will be said?

SP is holding at 10cps so a small number of buyers are positive ...else it would be nearer to 8cps ...but still heaps of hopeful sellers who are less impressed with promises of a bright future.

I would say they are hoping for a better sp and more interested parties to sit up and take notice this area has a lot of media attention at the moment.