sharetrader
Page 569 of 764 FirstFirst ... 69469519559565566567568569570571572573579619669 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 7632

2.3c now wow dont mean to crow but its up 50% now looking forward to agm update
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Everyone has bothered and remembered to vote I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Everyone has bothered and remembered to vote I hope.
    I certainly have Simla.

Unfortunately I am unable to attend the ASM this year and despite asking on ST several times if anyone else will be present, there has been zero response.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I certainly have Simla.

Unfortunately I am unable to attend the ASM this year and despite asking on ST several times if anyone else will be present, there has been zero response.
    I can't believe some ppl on this forum are actually in the black?! I average about 30 cents with this puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    I can't believe some ppl on this forum are actually in the black?! I average about 30 cents with this puppy.
    I've been a holder since 2005 when I made my first purchase at 19cents. I bought more at various times at various prices but invested heavily some years ago when the shares were on sale at 0.7 cents each. I now have a large holding at an average of around 1.9 cents so I'm pleased to see the recent lift in the SP.
    Regrettably, I think it's likely to be a long time before you will see the SP at 30 cents.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    People who backed the initial float in 2001 were backing just the idea but with no existing track record of the company itself to compare to. That didn't work out so well.

People who are in the black backed Barry (CEO 2006/7 - 2015/6) during his early years when it was a big struggle. Shares were very cheap, and there were issues, and events were such to massively test the resolve of anyone.

But those who backed the company during that stage saw revenues rise from $466k in 2007 to $5,660k when he left in 2016, or a twelve fold increase in revenue.

More importantly, export sales in 2007 were $184k, rising to a probable about $5,000k in 2016 (new management did not report NZ sales in the 2016 report, using 2015 NZ figure) which is a massive twenty-seven fold increase in exports over that time.

Sales since Barry left, on the other hand, have dropped from $5.66m in 2016 to $5.28m last reported for 2018. The share price reached 5.9c with the last report from Barry's era, but was 1.3c a few weeks ago.

Despite this, "3.2 The Board does not believe that the appointment of Mr Richardson will sufficiently add to the Board’s capability and does not support the election of Mr Richardson. " https://www.nzx.com/announcements/320069

Which is why I remind people to have voted on Barry being appointed to the Board.
    Last edited by simla; 20-07-2018 at 09:01 AM.

Advanced Member

To put that in even simpler language:

I voted for Barry to join the Board quite simply because he is a very talented and successful businessman, as shown by the above figures. Few NZ businessmen could match that record I would have thought.

Thanks Simla......they are very impressive and enviable growth figures.......as you rightly say there wouldnt be many (if any) other companies that could match those, and all under Barry's watch. I agree we need him back on board to assist with further sustainable growth. You cant beat experience and the intimate product knowledge Barry must have.
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    Thanks Simla......they are very impressive and enviable growth figures.......as you rightly say there wouldnt be many (if any) other companies that could match those, and all under Barry's watch. I agree we need him back on board to assist with further sustainable growth. You cant beat experience and the intimate product knowledge Barry must have.
    Agree - makes you wonder what are the real reasons the current board (and CEO) are so anti Barry's return to the fold?

Can someone advise the best /safest way to proxy vote .......Ive never done this before. Who should we be nominating as proxy or doesnt it matter? Excuse the ignorance I should know better at my age!
    Have a Gr8day.