sharetrader
Page 621 of 764 FirstFirst ... 121521571611617618619620621622623624625631671721 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by TobyPascoe92 View Post
    What are peoples consensus of BLT through the coronavirus? Price estimates over the next few months...?
    ..what you reckon will happen to shareprice Toby?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Despite temporarily exiting my entire position in this stock I don't think its a horrible company.

The thing that deeply troubles me is the inconsistency and lumpiness in revenues. On deeper investigation one can appreciate that there was a reason given for the extraordinarily large revenue achieved in q4 last year with "pre-launch product fulfillment"

However if you look at the trend
    FY18 q4 - 1.68 million
    FY19 q4 - 3.58 million
    FY20 q4 - 1.9 million

That isn't exactly comforting. The quarter 3 result was notable given it was a stagnant quarter over the last two years demonstrating around 5% growth yoy, but one needs to question whether the growth demonstrated is simply expansion growth by selling it in more venues/better distribution channels vs sustainable organic growth. With healthcare products like probiotics its difficult to ascertain whether this is going to be a hit or not since it doesn't have that robust support network a conventional drug would have for a given disease.

I do think the positive sentiment around the product for halitosis is a key market in the dental space, but how greatly this materializes is questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyPascoe92 View Post
    What are peoples consensus of BLT through the coronavirus? Price estimates over the next few months...?
    It is most likely to go up or down and I guess it could stay the same but more likely to go up and down in a fairly random fashion. I guess I could be wrong but all things considered I think I have probably nailed it.

Excellent analysis. Agree with above

Expect BLT to do very well out of coronavirus. .....probably just perception,
    ...the thought of stopping the virus at point of entry (mouth) will be enough to drive panic buying I bet. Big revenue gains ahead highly likely IMHO.....and this could just be starting.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    Expect BLT to do very well out of coronavirus. .....probably just perception,
    ...the thought of stopping the virus at point of entry (mouth) will be enough to drive panic buying I bet. Big revenue gains ahead highly likely IMHO.....and this could just be starting.
    Do BLT have the awareness and critical mass of markets to really profit? Or the manufacturing capacity to ramp things up if required??

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Do BLT have the awareness and critical mass of markets to really profit? Or the manufacturing capacity to ramp things up if required??

............the "buying" market (aka consumers) has just gone up 100 or 1000 fold, without needing any further marketing energy or capital. Agree manafacturing capacity may hold them back from taking full advantage of this situation.........lets hope they've got their A's in2 Gear. It's called MAKING HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES........this could continue for a very longtime as we see and hear it gathers steam.
    Have a Gr8day.

............the "buying" market (aka consumers) has just gone up 100 or 1000 fold, without needing any further marketing energy or capital. Agree manafacturing capacity may hold them back from taking full advantage of this situation.........lets hope they've got their A's in2 Gear. It's called MAKING HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES........this could continue for a very longtime as we see and hear it gathers steam.
    Hay gives many hay fever and the consequence are the symptoms of this virus.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hay gives many hay fever and the consequence are the symptoms of this virus.

........in that case WINNER a double-whammy.....in fact maybe a triple whammy, the more sneezing the more this thing will spread the more BLIS cleaned off the shelves. Blis will have zero benefit in regard the coronavirus but HAY! lets just hope the millions of sheep out there continue thinking it will.
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Market not thinking it at the moment. Down 0.5c to 5.8c currently.