sharetrader
Page 600 of 764 FirstFirst ... 100500550590596597598599600601602603604610650700 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 7632
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dompf View Post
    More momentum this morning all appears to be good news...
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/344462
    More than good I reckon. Their cash position is a little tight, but the steadily increasing sales and margins should take care of that. They really do seem to have turned this ship around, quarter upon quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    More than good I reckon. Their cash position is a little tight, but the steadily increasing sales and margins should take care of that. They really do seem to have turned this ship around, quarter upon quarter.
    I agree. Investment into new markets means the outlook remains pretty cautious for the year-end result. Setting themselves up for an under-promise and over-deliver outcome I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I agree. Investment into new markets means the outlook remains pretty cautious for the year-end result. Setting themselves up for an under-promise and over-deliver outcome I suspect.
    Agree too but it's a pity that the sp has to come down too with the latest report and aside than having more buyers now, the Market is still not grasping the company's potential. Oh well, it's okay too if they leave it all to us then

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Agree too but it's a pity that the sp has to come down too with the latest report and aside than having more buyers now, the Market is still not grasping the company's potential. Oh well, it's okay too if they leave it all to us then
    I'm guessing a lot of attention was diverted to the excitement over at ATM/SML yesterday. A big insto starting to build a position would fire things up. We can only hope

Guru

I'm guessing a lot of attention was diverted to the excitement over at ATM/SML yesterday. A big insto starting to build a position would fire things up. We can only hope
    Then MET will divert attention today.....

But with 1.1 billion shares on issue, plenty sloshing around. Need to do a share consolidation and might stop it being considered a penny-dreadful (which is rapidly moving away from).

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

With my new found enthusiam for treating my investment rule book as more of hindrance than a help I have taken a modest stake in Blis. I have long wanted to.

It took two goes.

On my first attempt my attention was diverted by the arrival of breakfast, which is very important, and I entered my buy price at $4.2 instead of 4.2c and the brokers wanted clarification as to my intentions.

But breakfast is done and fortunately I can still drink (a very nice Philippine) coffee and trade at the same time.
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    With my new found enthusiam for treating my investment rule book as more of hindrance than a help I have taken a modest stake in Blis. I have long wanted to.

It took two goes.

On my first attempt my attention was diverted by the arrival of breakfast, which is very important, and I entered my buy price at $4.2 instead of 4.2c and the brokers wanted clarification as to my intentions.

But breakfast is done and fortunately I can still drink (a very nice Philippine) coffee and trade at the same time.
    I have a modest parcel that I maybe persuaded to part with at $4.20.

Guru

I have a modest parcel that I maybe persuaded to part with at $4.20.
    I'll sell you some too SL. I don't own any right at the moment, but can spot an opportunity...…

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I'll sell you some too SL. I don't own any right at the moment, but can spot an opportunity...…
    We maybe over estimating the naivete of the Leopard. A change of stripes to spots suggests a level of sophistication that just might undo our cunning plan.
    That given, it's nice to see someone of the Leopard's wit, charm, intelligence and general magnificence on board the BLT wagon. Things can only get better from here, unless of course they don't.

More good news from Blis, Probiotic product of the year in Australia for ThroatGuard, in the first year with the new distributor.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/344803