sharetrader
Page 557 of 764 FirstFirst ... 57457507547553554555556557558559560561567607657 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 7632

This is the company I mentioned in my previous post. Shows the potential is there...

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/...50410af3fd4e9d

Noticed this from ASX listed probiotics company BXN http://www.bioxyne.com/site/PDF/1739...lowReportDec17

BK18 - BK18™ a dairy-based breakfast replacement which includes an immune boosting probiotic,
    and a range of key vitamins suitable for the whole family. Sales of US$176,000 were made in the
    quarter.

Looks like is Blis k12 Probiotic http://www.globaltreasure.com.ph/ but they probably didnt earn much from it.

bioxyne.com is getting into Direct Selling..N H Chua who used to lead the sales for Newimage is behind it. Newimage sales were quite high at one stage.. Remember years ago was listed on NZX. Colostrum was their main product.

I actually quit like the new promotional material for the dentist distributor http://henryschein.co.nz/documents/P...0eDetailer.pdf

Advanced Member

Went to the dentist yesterday for a checkup, first in 3 years. No issues apart from a small piece of one old filling that had fallen out. I mentioned I've been taking Blis M18 (aka Healthy Teeth) and though he knew about Blis throat products he didn't know about M18. Pretty sure he will follow up.

Very experienced and smart dentist in a medium sized practice, so that says to me dentists might not be up with the play on M18. Certainly widespread use could impact their income stream over time but I really don't think that would be a factor for most.

....gosh a bit of news.
    Have a Gr8day.

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Quote Originally Posted by Benny1 View Post
    Nice to see something positive after a terrible report.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny1 View Post
    ..........make that golly gosh! (yes Im being sarcastic in case anyone didnt realize) Hey maybe the start of the big turn around and back to 6c SP????????
    Have a Gr8day.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ..........make that golly gosh! (yes Im being sarcastic in case anyone didnt realize) Hey maybe the start of the big turn around and back to 6c SP????????
    Only a matter of time!!

full year figures should be ready by now. I'm guessing that since they havent made an announcement yet they are still trying to massage the figures to look not as bad. This share continues to disappoint.... but I'm happy to have my mind changed!

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    full year figures should be ready by now. I'm guessing that since they havent made an announcement yet they are still trying to massage the figures to look not as bad. This share continues to disappoint.... but I'm happy to have my mind changed!
    You may be a little optimistic about the timing of the full-year result. Last year's initial announcement was made on May 8. If the result is a positive one (and let's hope it is!) then we might get some news on Friday 20 or, more likely, Monday 23.

If it's released at 4.55pm on Friday 20 then most probably we all have another long year ahead of us.

Yeah probably will be 4.55pm Friday
    Followed by a CR at 4.59pm.
    Just a guess..........