sharetrader
Page 696 of 764 FirstFirst ... 196596646686692693694695696697698699700706746 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 7632

Spring in the step of the bls shareprice ..good

But blis need to come out with more regular positive announcements ....even if it’s regurgitating old stuff in a new way ...get more punters excited. That’s the way to go.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Well they did the right thing. Many were expecting a better AGM with more growth in Q1. That did not happen, however they showed a roadmap of future growth which excited long term investors.

This announcement consolidates that. I think BLT is in a really exciting period.

Should be good but the “attractive regulatory approvals” were granted years ago so it’s been quite a while getting to this point.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Should be good but the “attractive regulatory approvals” were granted years ago so it’s been quite a while getting to this point.
    M18 was approved for sale in Canada last May: https://www.nzx.com/announcements/334245

The allowed K12 claims were originally quite limited and were improved recently...sorry but can't recall exactly when.

I presume this is what they are referring to.

But yes, the wheels haven't spun as quickly as we would all like.

I mean the announcement didn't really back the even small sp appreciation. All very speculative so far. Will have some revenue boost/growth if you want to call it that once it launches in Canada through the initial fill as mentioned previously.

Any forecast beyond that is entirely dependent on how the Canadian market perceives the product which is impossible to predict.
    Q2 results will be extremely important to look at and see whether the product sales continue to decline on a "what would be expected" basis given this companies sector and the tailwind it should be experiencing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    I mean the announcement didn't really back the even small sp appreciation. All very speculative so far. Will have some revenue boost/growth if you want to call it that once it launches in Canada through the initial fill as mentioned previously.

Any forecast beyond that is entirely dependent on how the Canadian market perceives the product which is impossible to predict.
    Q2 results will be extremely important to look at and see whether the product sales continue to decline on a "what would be expected" basis given this companies sector and the tailwind it should be experiencing.
    No problem but much better than before news of 1000,s of Chemists in Canada on the sale. Speculative, I doubt,
    Time will as always.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post

That is a rather pessimistic take on it all. Revenue/profit growth is the goal and this announcement indicates progress towards this goal. How much the revenue will be this year I have no idea. How much it will add next year I also have no idea...none of us do. But launching Blis branded products into another country through a distributor like this is a big positive in my book. I expect Canada to react well to the products because products containing Blis K12 have been selling in Canada for over a decade.

Times like these I’m happy Blis is located in Dunedin, far away from Auckland and their lockdown. Markets opening will be interesting considering BLT is a bit of a Covid safe haven.

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Will we get an update on Amazon sales.It took 2 years to get 125 reviews on throatguard but in last few weeks its jumped to 145.Hoping this reflects on larger volumes been sold
    Just had a look and reviews now at 200.Quite telling considering the winter hasnt begun in the states and as stated above it had taken over 2 years to get to 145!If that growth in sales continues and has some reflection on ingredient sales,fy from the states may exceed expectations

There are quite a few reviews of the Blis products on the Blis website. This is a new feature. Every review has a 5 star rating. Lots of happy shareholders? LOL. I haven't written one yet but I will. And it will be 5 stars. I've been taking K12 for 13 years now. A real life changer during the winter, and to be fair also the summer, so I'm a happy customer. And a happy share holder. And a patient man.