sharetrader
Page 713 of 763 FirstFirst ... 213613663703709710711712713714715716717723 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 7628

As is usual these days the ‘target growth rate’ is not disclosed

Anyway exec interests aligned with shareholders interests ....yeah right
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

This thread has been quiet for the past couple of months but hopefully the BLT team has been exceptionally busy beavering away manufacturing and distributing into the Canadian market. With a population ~38 million the Canadian launch sell-in has at least an opportunity to be 50% greater than the move into Oz a few years back.

Along with all their other markets, I hope the CBEC activity into China is also making progress.

Last year the company issued a third quarter update on February 4. Only a couple of weeks to wait for this year's news.

The continuing Covid issues will have both positive and negative influences on performance, but overall I'm picking the news to be very good. As a consequence we will likely see another spike in the SP.

Discl: Happy long-term holder.
    Last edited by pierre; 23-01-2021 at 09:13 AM.

Agree. SP has been oscillating lately. It would be great to see another spike upwards. The products are great; margins seem adequate, so roll on profit increase announcement.

Advanced Member

That will get attention as a takeover target.

Yep, I agree: waiting for an update to push the SP up to the next level. A takeover is wishful thinking. A 5 or 10 to 1 share consolidation might also be a positive.

I have decided to hold until there is news from the expansion into Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Louloubell View Post
    Yep, I agree: waiting for an update to push the SP up to the next level. A takeover is wishful thinking. A 5 or 10 to 1 share consolidation might also be a positive.

I have decided to hold until there is news from the expansion into Canada.
    Been a bit slack of late haven’t they ....they’ve got to learn to put out more good stories, even if they are just a regurgitation of previous ones ...but as long as they paint a picture of growth growth growth and profit

Even old stalwarts like the banned Pierre appears to be getting frustrated with them

How about this for an announcement “Over 1200 doors opened for Blis in Canada, and the focus now moves to increasing sales and depth of consumer penetration”
    Last edited by winner69; 25-01-2021 at 07:47 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Their equity is only $6.1m because of $31.3m of accumulated losses.....

Outside thinking.

Progress in China. See it here.

"Blis Technologies (NZX:BLT) along with their E-commerce and digital agency RooLife (ASX:RLG) have officially launched the BLIS PROBIOTICS™ product range in China on Alibaba’s Tmall Global marketplace"

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Progress in China.

See it here.

"Blis Technologies (NZX:BLT) along with their E-commerce and digital agency RooLife (ASX:RLG) have officially launched the BLIS PROBIOTICS™ product range in China on Alibaba’s Tmall Global marketplace"
    To be fair I'd like to see a little more progress... this is old news about what they had planned which they have finally achieved. We already knew they were setting up with roolife to enter China via those channels. Maybe I'm impatient but I'd like to see more from Blis.