sharetrader
Page 628 of 764 FirstFirst ... 128528578618624625626627628629630631632638678728 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 7632

Hi.im new to sharetrader but have been in the market for some time.Emailed blis yesterday as to extra staff and shifts.Reply as follows
    31 Mar at 8:44 am
    Thank you for your enquiry.
    We have increased our staff numbers at our production facility and are working at capacity.
    Team BLIS

And a response in respect to product availability and manufacturing last week

24 Mar at 11:24 am
    HI Nev,
    Thanks for your email.
    We are working on the assumption that we will continue to produce and supply to pharmacy.
    We have very heavy orders and we are working as hard as we can to meet demand.
    We are currently in stock online and this is the best place to get BLIS Probiotics : www.blis.co.nz

Kind Regards
    Team BLIS.
    Not sure why folk are selling with such great demand,hiring staff and a new global awareness of probiotics but there ya go
    Last edited by nevchev; 31-03-2020 at 04:14 PM. Reason: add comment

[QUOTE=RGR367;803248]Just leave fp when it comes to BLT evidence as he had questioning those studies since I can remember [/QUOT
    Last edited by patrick; 31-03-2020 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Mistake
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Yeah strange one from FP to come to science based product and ask for science. Do AirNZ really fly? I've seen numerous studies over the years from Blis indicating it's efficacy. It's not pseudo-scientific homeopathy they're hocking off. It's decades of research and testing. John Tagg was my professor back in the mid-90's and I remember our (very large) class provided mouth swabs for research and volunteers, including myself, tried some of the early blis formulas and were subsequently swabbed again later in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rego55 View Post
    Yeah strange one from FP to come to science based product and ask for science. Do AirNZ really fly? I've seen numerous studies over the years from Blis indicating it's efficacy. It's not pseudo-scientific homeopathy they're hocking off. It's decades of research and testing. John Tagg was my professor back in the mid-90's and I remember our (very large) class provided mouth swabs for research and volunteers, including myself, tried some of the early blis formulas and were subsequently swabbed again later in the year.
    What were the results of the study?

While I trade the stock from time to time, some of its benefits are most likely exaggerated as is the case for most supplements. I make note its impact on halitosis is somewhat notable, however beyond that I wouldn't extrapolate too much.

And it's ok, because like most supplements its success will be sentiment driven by a non-medically informed population. That doesn't mean it can't be successful. The patent and product mix are what make the company alright. Revenues are questionable and lumpy, but I think they are doing alright for now.

I wouldn't try selling this as the next big "drug" like supplement though. Immune strengthening is another over the top marketing ploy that is probably working right now.
    Last edited by Cadalac123; 01-04-2020 at 04:14 PM.

The Italian studies were quite significant. The Canadians assessed the research and let them claim health benefits in their advertising. I have never understood why they did not attack the Canadian market with gusto. If sales there matched the NZ sales per capita they would be selling $7 a year into that market alone. Their plan was to increase their presence in Canada this year, but time is running out on their main patent. Hopefully they can get a truckload of product out over the next month as margins should be high enough to pay for the research pipeline on new product.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    The Italian studies were quite significant. The Canadians assessed the research and let them claim health benefits in their advertising. I have never understood why they did not attack the Canadian market with gusto. If sales there matched the NZ sales per capita they would be selling $7 a year into that market alone. Their plan was to increase their presence in Canada this year, but time is running out on their main patent. Hopefully they can get a truckload of product out over the next month as margins should be high enough to pay for the research pipeline on new product.
    Unlikely as there just keeping up with existing customers.i agree,it was a lost opportunity and immune boosting products seem to be selling themselves in the current climate.No end to that in the foreseeable future so all is not lost

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    Their plan was to increase their presence in Canada this year, but time is running out on their main patent.
    What is their situation overall with patents and remaining length of time?

Well disclosed admirer.
    Added at 6.1 today. Own view is that it may not be cheaper in view of increased production and demand.
    Who knows in these times?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.