sharetrader
Page 1 of 763 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Default BLT - Blis Technologies

Hey anyone know what happened to the BLT thread?, I cant find
    it anymore.
    Thanks

Admin Note: In the meantime please continue with this new BLT thread. The old thread can be accessed here. OLD BLT THREAD

T1, apparently some threads started prior to 2004 were not restored from the old site during the switchover. I raised this with Vince (new site admin) and the pucka BLT thread and some others are to be recovered shortly.

Default Deal with Swiss giant near

Good article in the Dom this morning.
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/4154865a13.html

Default http://www.stuff.co.nz/4154865a13.html

Choice, Chippie, thank you for the hyperlink.

Default On Campbell Live

Dr Spicer had good coverage on Campbell live tonight. It was a good plug for his Bad breath clinics and K-Force(K12). But it was an article from channel 7 in Aus so there was no mention that K-Force was made by a NZ co (BLT).

Hey THEONE, edit the heading to Blis, not Bliss!

I'm surprised PT hasn't pulled you up on that...
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

The AGM powerpoint presentation is on the BLT site news page. As Bobby mentioned earlier the answers to many questions are all there ...and the strategic redirection of the company away from retail sales.

I assume the non-election of the German director is related to the mentioned 'business decision' in that market. Hopefully someone will pick up the Germany marketing later. Spanish sales efforts didn't look too good either.

Impatient

Default Blis on Campbell

That Campbell show was THE chance for Blis to make a name of itself; is nobody at Blis bothering with PR - which is FREE - at all? Very annoyed.

Wink

Impatient I can understand your frustration and I'm of the same frame of mind, they need to get themselves out there in the full glow of the media and the bad breathed public but I also think little old NZ is not the place for a company like this to try to blaze the trail they have to get exposure in america europe and asia, only then will we see their products starting to sell at big enough numbers to have an effect on the sp.
    I don't bloody believe it

I got the following response from Barry Richardson today

"I’m afraid the release caught us as we had no prior knowledge that it would occur. According to Geoff, neither did he as he was approached after the publicity in Australia. Short of an additional press release dedicated to this we cannot do much at the moment, other than to include it on our web site which we have done. However, we are pleased to see the progress that Geoff is making with his particular business model and certainly see the increase in sales."

It was good to note "Geoff is making with his particular business model and certainly see the increase in sales"