sharetrader
Page 581 of 763 FirstFirst ... 81481531571577578579580581582583584585591631681 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 7628
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Well, time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas again.

It was a big year for Blis from my point of view. Two things happened. Half the board are now changed. And the dog didn't bark in the night. Will this lead to an interesting 2019 maybe?

Half the board changed, which means that that half the board are not just assuming the current course is a good idea.
    It doesn't mean that at all, although it could be the case. However, Merry Christmas to you too.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Advanced Member

Quite right, FP. I have always enjoyed your input on this group, so thank you for all that.

And 2019 looking good for the Mainland too, where I recall you saying you live.

Dunedin waterfront development. https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/natio...ired-by-nature
    And some lovely photos of Dunedin, including NZ's first skyscraper 1910, 7 stories. https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=2134962
    Queenstown all go. Personally I think Greater Queenstown will be bigger than Christchurch eventually, though that won't be the Queenstown any of us recognise. https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showt...233345&page=13
    Christchurch still on the up. https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/106...e-christchurch

And then Dunedin's own BLT about to find it's feet maybe? Well, I hope so anyway.

Blis going well ...and jeez the next quarter is gunna be HUGE

Revamped Board gave Brian a bit of a hurry up?

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...036/294310.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

[QUOTE=winner69;745818]Blis going well ...and jeez the next quarter is gunna be HUGE

Revamped Board gave Brian a bit of a hurry up?

cheers winner!.........finally some positive numbers. Maybe the tide is turning and not before time. Projections being met are the first sign.....go you good thing.....well wakey wakey anyway.
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

=> So the H2 forecast is for an extra $1m profit than H1 ... on an extra $1m revenue than H1?

Well, all things are possible
    Well, apparently all things ARE possible. I can only see that is possible if they got quite a lot of extra forward orders, or cut costs strongly, except that they not hinting at either?

"Based on known and expected orders for the final quarter including the first supply for an expanded Australia launch and ongoing supply in line with the northern hemisphere winter, we reaffirm our existing market guidance.

Full financial year (FY19) Guidance - Revenue in excess of $7.0m, an EBITDA in excess of $0.6m and a small net surplus before tax."

I look forward to seeing an explanation of how that was pulled off in May. Or I would like to hear it anyway, even if they do not give it, as it would help shareholders understand what is going on. And assuming it does happen.

But if so, then indeed hope springs eternal.

Advanced Member

Good that they issued a reasonably meaningful update for the quarter too.

Legend

Quite right, FP. I have always enjoyed your input on this group, so thank you for all that.

And 2019 looking good for the Mainland too, where I recall you saying you live.

Dunedin waterfront development. https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/natio...ired-by-nature
    And some lovely photos of Dunedin, including NZ's first skyscraper 1910, 7 stories. https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=2134962
    Queenstown all go. Personally I think Greater Queenstown will be bigger than Christchurch eventually, though that won't be the Queenstown any of us recognise.

A little off topic, but with Queenstown's population sitting around 15,000 and Christchurch at just under 400,000, I can't see that happening while any one alive today will still be on the planet.

Well, apparently all things ARE possible. I can only see that is possible if they got quite a lot of extra forward orders, or cut costs strongly, except that they not hinting at either?

"Based on known and expected orders for the final quarter including the first supply for an expanded Australia launch and ongoing supply in line with the northern hemisphere winter, we reaffirm our existing market guidance.

Full financial year (FY19) Guidance - Revenue in excess of $7.0m, an EBITDA in excess of $0.6m and a small net surplus before tax."

I look forward to seeing an explanation of how that was pulled off in May. Or I would like to hear it anyway, even if they do not give it, as it would help shareholders understand what is going on. And assuming it does happen.

But if so, then indeed hope springs eternal.
    Hi Simla......I think they're indicating the "forward" orders from unfulfilled December orders? So this bodes well for Q4 with January off to a good start (i presume).......the Australian launch orders will be adding to this revenue so lets hope Brian is being conservative. Maybe $8m turnover for the year?
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Yes, quite possible Gr8day. If this happens, then Blis is back in the game, which is a relief. Great. But also there is still a serious tactical problem to solve even so going forward. But at least Blis watching has become interesting again. The board will certainly be gnashing their teeth at just how to respond to merely breaking even with revenue of $8m even if it happens. Interesting times still ahead from my perspective. Most interesting to watch. I do have a (pretty small) shareholding still.

.........agree Simla. The first issue they need to solve is supply........fancy not being in a position to fill orders like that. Pretty poor management so lets hope they've got their act together now for the up coming ozzy re-launch. Good thing tho they were able to roll those orders over into January. Having said all that i "feel" that things are in fact coming together and Barrys influence may? be paying dividends? I think you had better jump back in Simla and grab those 1.3m @ 1.8c b4 someone else does!! (tempted myself)......might be the last chance at to get a reasonable number at this price.
    Last edited by GR8DAY; 01-02-2019 at 10:11 AM.
    Have a Gr8day.