sharetrader
Page 667 of 764 FirstFirst ... 167567617657663664665666667668669670671677717 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Not a very inspiring report or presentation is it

Hard to see this doing much for the share price
    I think it was much as expected.There wasnt much room for any surprises as they had kept the market updated.

Their annual report documents has confirmation of a second supplier of ingredients. That should have been clear in the main announcement. Im predicting .11 by about 2pm simply on the look of the numbers to people - I mean 320% growth in profit! Thats what some people will see. Strap in!

Quote Originally Posted by TobyPascoe92 View Post
    Their annual report documents has confirmation of a second supplier of ingredients. That should have been clear in the main announcement. Im predicting .11 by about 2pm simply on the look of the numbers to people - I mean 320% growth in profit! Thats what some people will see. Strap in!
    As much as I would like to see 11cps, I can't see it. Love to be proved wrong though..

I agree re Winner69 comment

Hmmm. We knew what the FY20 result would be so my main interest was in the guidance for the coming year, but unfortunately, there was very little of that.

Having an "objective of sustained profitable growth" is what you'd be hoping for from any business. However, with no numbers attached to the statement - the growth could be anything from 1% to 100% - I don't expect any price spike at all from this pretty vague report.

The SP will probably wobble around 8-9cents until the update at the annual meeting. That had better be positive and reveal some of that promised profitable growth over the first quarter of FY21.

No chocolate fish for me or Winner - there may be some candidates though - so we will see what 5pm Friday brings.

The full annual report is there. I think they have made a mistake in not having that in the announcement title.

I think I was over optimistic about 9.3c then dropping to 8.8c. But then I was an early investor in Blis and have had so many fingers burned it is hard to type! I suspect there are others who may feel a little pessimistic given their past performance. However, not to complain too much as my average price is 4c given my history of buying the rights issue (I think it was that) a while back. I had written off this investment years ago (in denial &#128514 so it was a surprise when the shares surged a few months ago. My hope is when their skin probiotics cream becomes available and when M18 is marketed more. My dentist has never heard of M18.

As a long term holder I'm thrilled with everything I have read so far. I'm half way through the AR now. This has been the companies best year to date in many ways. The increase in working capital and positive cashflow are excellent...the company is now in a safe financial position for the first time in it's history.

I will write more later. But I won't be trying to predict closing share prices. I would have a better chance of picking the winning LOTTO numbers. Over a decade of Blis ownership has taught me that.

Quiet here considering results out today.Many have done well and i suspect that rather than hang on,some are taking their gains and fair enough.I think the news was already priced in so couple that with such broad guidance and its fully understandable.Ill be back in to this when the dust settles.Its a good company with(hopefully) a bright future

So no bump at all in SP.

Quite surprising given people’s projections.