sharetrader
Page 12 of 764 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112512 ... LastLast

Yeah, scamper's in too.
    got a letter last week saying that all the directors, and fennessy, are taking up their full allocations. fingers crossed.

Have finally decided to support it. Like T1, I reckon they're close to announcing something "biggish", but the timing hasn't worked out. I was a bit disappointed in the half-year result, but Barry has accomplished a lot in his short time at the helm, and I trust him to deliver on the breakeven forecast, given that it has been repeated in the latest announcement.

I'm in too; cheque's in the mail ;-) Really.

after the half decade of support i put into this company, i want to see real evidence of growth before i cough up more cash.
    maybe the rights issue should have a time held discount attached to them, that way folks like me that forked out $1 per share and supported the coy at the beginning can get a little reward.
    i have since averaged down to 20c per share, to chuck more cash at this coy at this stage even at this low price is going to hurt.

Impatient

Cool Nothing?

Oh wow, there hasnt been a post here for ages - what's happening? No news? No comments on how awesome this company is?.......thought so!

Just under $1.4 million raised through the rights issue, with just under 41% of rights taken up. I thought they'd not even make it to 30%. 41% is pretty bad, but falls short of a complete disaster. It'll be interesting to see how successful they are at marketing the shortfall.

I think the BLT team were expecting a 50% acceptance and there was a contingency plan for the remainder. The question now is, who is the possible buyer of such a large parcel?

I know its not me, but I did take up my options hopefully I've done the right thing its funny how a few companies (PEB on NZX, and MRX on ASX)have come back to shareholders for money at Xmas with a short time frame to stump up with the cash its almost as if they are giving you an option but dont want you to take them up on the offer, Xmas is renowned for being a bad time to sell shares on the open market,
    I don't bloody believe it

I also wondered about the public face ...like going through the correct protocols ...and the real deals done in private. I hope we aren't being sold off too cheaply to a big fish ...but then, when I think about it, a big fish could be useful compay to have now ...providing it's not a shark

At the price of todays shares I would say its already sold off at bargain basement, if a big company wants in now is when its gonna happen if not blow it a kiss.
    I don't bloody believe it