sharetrader
Page 13 of 764 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113513 ... LastLast

So one man has confidence in BLT. 7m shares held by Michael Bird and probably more announcements to come over the next week or so. The picture should be clear by end Jan.

It's Feb and the picture is clear enough ...the big holders didn't support the rights issue ...the SP is dropping as disillusionment increases among the doubters. Perhaps there’ll be some positive news before Easter.

Herbacious

In case you hadn't noticed Oman, there's been quite a lot of turmoil on the markets. The amazing thing is that this shareprice has barely moved. I would have expected a little biotech like this to be dropped like a hot potato, but I guess when you're only talking about a share worth a few cents, there's not that much further to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Oman View Post
    It's Feb and the picture is clear enough ...the big holders didn't support the rights issue ...the SP is dropping as disillusionment increases among the doubters. Perhaps there’ll be some positive news before Easter.
    Further, expectations were raised in December that a number of parties were interested in the unsubscribed rights, but nothing has come of that interest, apparently, although market conditions since could hardly be described as normal.

Default Dead Duck!

Like I said earlier blow it a kiss and watch it float off,downwards.Blis are a long way off making any money for long suffering shareholders they don't care about you they floated this to get the chance to do more research you are way down the list.
    I don't bloody believe it

Quote Originally Posted by Oman View Post
    So one man has confidence in BLT. 7m shares held by Michael Bird and probably more announcements to come over the next week or so. The picture should be clear by end Jan.
    I believe that Mike used to be a car importer around 10 years ago...
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

It could be that no news is good news?
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

Yeah hopefuly no news is good news, wishful thinking though
    Hopefuly we get an annoucement soon.

What intrigues me is the talk about the discussions
    with big multinationals, they said a few months ago
    they expect to make an announcment in the near future.

Surely this must be something to do with the dental caries
    product. They talk about wanting to deal with the top 3 companies in
    the market.

Hopefuly thats colgate or macleans that would be awesome!

My guess is Japanese pharmaceutical must be a small company as they havent stated the
    size and they have had the deal for a long time.

If DSM was going to take up 19% of the shares would it take this long?

What gives me confidence is Barry Richardson has at least 3 million shares, so he
    is doing the best he can!

So far he has done a great job.

Bobby the Blis research expert it would be great to hear your views!

BLIS has a history of minimal news releases but steady effort. Barry will be working on that 'to do' list above. He has already tried to dampen expectations by saying that these contractual discussions and agreements take time to work through.

I’m fairly sure BLT will have some positive news for the next FY report due about April. They have a 2-month window to work in ...which is actually rather tight.
    Last edited by Oman; 12-02-2008 at 01:54 PM.

I think the 7m is a combination of shares previously held + the 2:7 issue which has taken Mike over the 5% limit so he has to declare his name & the total holding. If this is correct then BLT still has 26m to find a buyer for at 7.5 cps ...which given the present market ...and without some 'SP boosting' news ...will be quite a challenge. If they don't raise that additional cash they may have problems funding the FDA food additive approval and other initiatives already announced.