sharetrader
Page 291 of 764 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 7632

.......you're now sounding like you've bought back in Moose??!............better make your mind up mate.........are you cumn or are you goin!! LOL
    Have a Gr8day.

.........2.5 sounds better to me moosie. Not liking the sound of this "dumping" talk..........be careful mate!
    Have a Gr8day.

.........know what you mean. Think Ill go catch some snapper!!
    Have a Gr8day.

Banned

Sold the last of mine.....this broker dumping... could cause some carnage.

disc buy order at 2c

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    Sold the last of mine.....this broker dumping... could cause some carnage.
    Why the big panic? Small holders have 2 more months to buy more, donate or do nothing. The do nothings will end up on the market in late March. That is a long time away!

The shareprice may double between now and then. You wouldn't be happy then would you? And doubling is possible considering it has gone up more than three times since 2 months ago.

Why panic now? Sell out in mid March if you think the price will fall and buy back in after the 'carnage'. Well that is my opinion anyway...

Banned

Not panicking... made the decision that selling at average 3c approx... I can get them back for 30% less... in the next little while but even if I get them back at 2.7c I will be happy....

Advanced Member

Nobody seems to be in a hurry to sell out except the profit takers. Which maybe means the profit takers are responding to their own signals?! We'll see.

Meanwhile, overseas doesn't close down for Christmas as we do in NZ, so each passing month must carry the possibility that Blis is making useful progress. Still an interesting situation.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Nobody seems to be in a hurry to sell out except the profit takers. Which maybe means the profit takers are responding to their own signals?! We'll see.
    It does make you wonder how many of the transactions we see going through are small holders topping up or (if small) the small shareholders selling out, with a few traders in the mix to keep it rangebound between 2.8c and 3.4c.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Advanced Member

Many of us are quite comfortable as long term holders, despite the confusing news of the last two years. The company rigorously pursues a logical course with effectiveness, and the products are good.

Any update on sales Simla? I'm interested as I am sure some others are. Cheers