sharetrader
Page 338 of 764 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 7632
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danzx View Post
    Gosh sad to say it i expect a share dump day.
    For those looking for a quick profit? With a half year report due in the next 2 or 3 weeks, I'm not sure it would be that clever to sell today if so? I suppose the report could carry bad news, or maybe any good news will have been anticipated, but I'd have thought hanging on was a logical choice? Just me, of course.

Advanced Member

Plus, to make the obvious point, they just got double the shareholder support of last year, and have cashed up very nicely into a situation that they seem to feel is looking fairly promising. Xero did that and everyone bought, not sold. But no judging the logic of the NZ market!!

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    For those looking for a quick profit? With a half year report due in the next 2 or 3 weeks, I'm not sure it would be that clever to sell today if so? I suppose the report could carry bad news, or maybe any good news will have been anticipated, but I'd have thought hanging on was a logical choice? Just me, of course.
    My thoughts exactly, it seems sometimes these BLT shares jump around against what i predict would happen after reports & announcements.

Question, does anyone have the new allotment this morning? Link seem to think they will show up between 11:00am-2:00pm

Advanced Member

Yes, mine have shown up on Link now that you ask.

Mine showing on Link, not on ANZ.

Im happy with the match price of 1.6. Possible HOLD attitude towards the new allotment OR people don't have the allocation to trade yet lol

Attachment 4994
    Last edited by Danzx; 08-11-2013 at 09:58 AM. Reason: retarded fingers

Advanced Member

On reflection, I'm pretty happy with that news. It is consistent with ongoing good news coming out of the company these days. 900k shares have gone through at 1.4 and 1.5, but that seems to have dried up, and there were willing buyers for them all. If those were SPP shares, they represented just $9k of the SPP.

There might be more weakness yet, but Blis is looking a much more resilient share these days. A bit of good news as well and we might see a whole new attitude from the market. Just my views, naturally.

Yes a drop as i thought may happen. Those that 'traded' the SPP have done well but the long term holders also hold up fine.

Only 3.2 million shares traded so far - and none of them were the 1.5 million units I purchased in the SPP. I was very pleased that my total order was fulfilled and delighted that BLT almost made its cash raising target, missing by only a small margin ($109k).

My average holding cost is now 1.379 so nicely positioned for the upside.

If the price holds at 1.4 or better for the next week I'll be happy. I don't think there's too much downside risk, though there might still be a few more traders wanting to take a profit in the coming week.

With cash in the bank, new trade shareholders, plenty of plans for new marketing activity and the half-year announcement coming soon (probably next Friday) I think that mid-long term holders of BLT can anticipate a gradual lift in the SP - unless there's a major announcement and then a spike is highly likely.

Might be a year or two before we see significant profits - but as the company says - they'll be there in the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by pierre; 08-11-2013 at 12:53 PM. Reason: grammar

Advanced Member

Still less than 4 million shares changed hands today, despite the issue of 140 million new shares. It looks like shareholders are standing firm behind the company. The company has been working like crazy for the last few years, and not least the last couple of years as things went sideways, and they must be pleased to see the shareholders standing by them.

We'll see what happens next week, but BLT is looking a bit more resilient now than it has been. Dare we think there is a sense of mementum building here?

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Still less than 4 million shares changed hands today, despite the issue of 140 million new shares. It looks like shareholders are standing firm behind the company. The company has been working like crazy for the last few years, and not least the last couple of years as things went sideways, and they must be pleased to see the shareholders standing by them.

We'll see what happens next week, but BLT is looking a bit more resilient now than it has been. Dare we think there is a sense of mementum building here?
    and they must be pleased to see the shareholders standing by them .... do you honestly think that?