sharetrader
Page 344 of 764 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Please. Claims of "heavily discounted shares" is only true when fundamentals show they are heavily discounted. BLIS is a loss making entity currently with few sales. PEB is also loss making with virtually no sales. "Heavily discounted" therefore does not apply to either of them.
    Ok well I mean that I get shares at a price less than the market price.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Looking for the walk to be walked tomorrow. not holding my breath...
    Hard to say, isn't it. They're clearly excited about something.

Well, they might know exactly where they're going with China now. And they know how sales are going for the first 7 or 8 months of this year. Then too, the ice cream did sell a lot more heavily than just the bottles of supplements, so they may be feeling pretty good if they know they have some sort of food/yoghurt outlet ready to run. And maybe some other stuff is working out that we don't really know about yet. And IF the extra money is more of NZPR (since they already have four large shareholders, and in light of that option) that would indicate some confidence from them, which would obviously also be grounds for optimism. Plus there is still the fact that Nestle have some sort of deal running that we know nothing of.

The question is whether we will get sufficient info from the report to help us. Blis are pretty good at protecting their business partner's interests with discretion if they feel that is called for. The gist of that announcement was that the new shareholders can open doors. We just don't know what doors they are talking of!

We'll see. I can't help feeling we just saw some sort of balloon go up, but that would be easy to imagine, of course. A curious stage of developments.
    Last edited by simla; 14-11-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Nothing released so far - but the 2012 half-year report wasn't published till mid-afternoon on Friday 16 November, so maybe later today....
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Sellers at 1.6c about to be taken out. A few more people wanting in before the announcement. I'm not expecting miracles in terms of revenues or new information. I expect revenues to be up on last period (as signalled earlier) and some excitement about new investors, new formulations plant and potential. Any reference to when they expect profitability to hit will be well received. I'd love to know how Q24 is going, and alsokeen to hear more about what 'formulations' they are producing - less likely to be yoghurt, more likely to be powders as signalled in older announcements (much easier to export powder than liquid).

The company's development scientists have been preparing new food-product applications, including delivery systems such as lozenges, powder formulations, chewable soft gels, mouthwashes, chewing gum and wafer melts. (ODT 2011)

Could be an interesting day

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    Could be an interesting day
    Yep - first sales @ 1.7 - oops now at 1.8.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

......hi Nigel. Gotta admit Im pleasantly surprised how the SP is being supported......not at all what I thought was going to happen.(POST SPP) The pre-report yesterday is clearly full of positives......some very subtle, but none the less, the "suggestive" talk is there to propel both the SP and more importantly growth phase ahead.......here's hoping.
    Have a Gr8day.

reasonable volume through this morning, depth thinning on both sides. Next resistance at 2c?

No half-year report released today. Perhaps this signifies they have too many dollars and insufficient employees to count them?

Hopefully the BLT team will be working all weekend to complete the task and bring us the news on Monday. Could any ST members who live in Dunedin drive by their office and check whether the lights are blazing there late tonight?
    Last edited by pierre; 15-11-2013 at 05:10 PM.

Advanced Member

Blis have a long history of presenting factually accurate information. With the visit next week and the funds due at the end of the month, I fear you may have to contain your patience until then so the written facts are not merely probable.

Very heavy activity on the market. Let's hope the company intends to present information to satisfy that demand. Ironic that the same expenditure would have been more profitable via the SPP.

What is the best place to find the report when it comes out? Is it on the NZX website or better to go to the BLIS website?