sharetrader
Page 346 of 764 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 7632

1.8c now gone

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    1.8c now gone
    It will be interesting to see if this brings more sellers out of the woodwork. A good profit to be had based on the 1c SPP but potentailly more to come if they can make good and sell their product.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    Here's the link to the Stuff article for anyone interested.
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...ill-March-2015
    Interesting. Well, spotted Pierre. Written by someone who has picked up Blis's background. A lot of it repeats the Blis release.

But the following don't seem to be in Blis's release:

"with some of those shareholders able to lead the company through to new markets, given their contacts in Asia and the Middle East, Richardson said. "
    "Existing Christchurch-based shareholder NZPR Group and associated parties help distributes Blis products in China. NZPR Group had expanded its shareholding to around 13.6 per cent, Richardson said. "
    "Also Novus International, which supplied ingredients to Blis, was opening doors into the European and Asian markets."
    "The funds would last through until the company forecast it would become profitable in the financial year to March 31, 2015."

If this really was an interview, and the forecast for profit really was the next financial year, then the shares start to look pretty cheap? So, will the coming release predict a profit in the coming financial year? Or was this just one person's understanding of things? The phrase "Novus International, which supplied ingredients to Blis" is, of course, backwards, and that might suggest it was indeed notes from an interview?

Tantalising, but can we rely on that forecast date? Don't know.

Advanced Member

All right, let's have a little fun.

If there are around 1000m shares, then a $1m profit would be $1/1000 per share, or 0.1 cents per share. Check the maths youself, obviously.

So, if we took a PE of 20 say, that would loosely come to a share price of 2 cents per $1m profit pa. Again, check the maths yourself.

So, if Blis predicts profit coming soon - which we remain to hear confirmation of - then what are the shares worth now?

Advanced Member

Yeah, okay. I guess quite a few of us hope it's "quite a bit", but we just don't know yet.

hi Simla........I guess if you can put a price on "serious potential" (like the market has for PEB, XRO etc) then Blis is clearly "UNDER-PRICED". I personally believe it is and I think the market is just beginning to realize this also. Got a good feeling about Blis now. We currently have some large(r) cornerstone shareholders underpinning the SP and offering their expertise in regards marketing and distribution.....throughout not just the middle east but also CHINA. We have a healthy cash account and talk of future profits for the first time. Im picking a steady improvement over the coming months and years and Im topping up accordingly. MEDIUM/LONGTERM HOLD.
    Have a Gr8day.

less than 10k left at 1.8c, wonder if we'll see 1.9 today... we can hope :P

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    less than 10k left at 1.8c, wonder if we'll see 1.9 today... we can hope :P
    ...as in $137! May hit 1.9c today with people wanting onboard before the pending announcement (could come at any time). If not today, I'd expect it to go tomorrow.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    hi Simla........I guess if you can put a price on "serious potential" (like the market has for PEB, XRO etc) then Blis is clearly "UNDER-PRICED". I personally believe it is and I think the market is just beginning to realize this also. Got a good feeling about Blis now. We currently have some large(r) cornerstone shareholders underpinning the SP and offering their expertise in regards marketing and distribution.....throughout not just the middle east but also CHINA. We have a healthy cash account and talk of future profits for the first time. Im picking a steady improvement over the coming months and years and Im topping up accordingly. MEDIUM/LONGTERM HOLD.
    "Serious potential" but it also needs "ability to execute". I have more confidence in PEB and XRO being about to execute.

Disc: PEB and BLT

Quote Originally Posted by Yankiwi View Post
    I've done my part today in taking out the 1.8c shares, by averaging up & tripling my initial holding.
    Stuuborn sellers at 1.9. We almost got there