sharetrader
Page 348 of 764 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by Danzx View Post
    And there goes 2c!!!
    Wow - just like that. Someone obviously wanted a bigger slice of the pie. Shares on offer now looking thin.

I always appreciate your comments moosie. I think the organisation has failed horribly in the past, however the SP seemed to bottom out with respect to this, and they appear to have a more sound and rigorous strategy in place, with proactive shareholders who see a holistic picture with this company.

Previous companies have executed poorly before overcoming barriers and BLIS has the ability to do so, given they follow best practice when it comes to execution. It's an interesting time, and for the shares that are on offer what's a 100,000 shares at .010 (when they were available at 1c) for them to potentially succeed in the long term. With any organisation there is risk, and this is just another one of those companies.

DESC: HOLD BLT and don't plan to sell anytime soon.
    Last edited by fiasco; 19-11-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Danzx View Post
    And there goes 2c!!!
    Anyone got a lazy $2k to take out the next 0.1? Or a lazy $5k to go hunting for trigger buys above 2c?

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Anyone got a lazy $2k to take out the next 0.1? Or a lazy $5k to go hunting for trigger buys above 2c?
    Or $33626 to take out every single share currently on offer (would go right up to 0.045). Anyone?

Hey moosie ...I think you hit a nerve with the great one

You should never meddle with cult followers .......ha ha

Oh bugger ....me in trouble now

I'll leave that to you until we see some announcements Nigel, haha! Have sold off half again to take profit, looking to top up again if it drops this avo. Prev bought 0.012, sold 0.016, bought 0.014, now sold half again

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Gosh so tempted to with my 2k I just sold at 2c( brought at 1.7)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I have already had an anonymous user attack me through my work for posting warnings on here
    That sounds pretty bad. They're certainly not talking for us all, Moosie, and I'm sorry that happened. Personally I always like to hear dissent, although I like it polite and backed by facts. But I've never claimed "you're wrong, I'm right" - or I certainly hope I haven't.

As you say, dissent is healthy.

There's two basic views here. One is that the company has a long record of not winning. The other is that actually it changed tack about 6 years ago, ran into some mud for a bit, but is now showing very promising signs of traction.

Obviously I hold the latter view, and I'd have said the current share price shows quite a few agree presently. Doesn't mean you won't be shown right later, of course. Hope not, obviously!

Right, who's the party pooper who just put 500k+ shares on offer at 2c?!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    Or $33626 to take out every single share currently on offer (would go right up to 0.045). Anyone?
    Way you go, Nigel. It's still only $44k. But let us know first, as maybe we'd throw a couple of extra offers in for you ...