sharetrader
Page 352 of 764 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 7632

Looks like another upwards move on the cards today. All the stock available at 2.1 has been grabbed - next is just over a million shares on offer at 2.2. That should be gone by lunchtime - to borrow a phrase.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Looks like another upwards move on the cards today. All the stock available at 2.1 has been grabbed - next is just over a million shares on offer at 2.2. That should be gone by lunchtime - to borrow a phrase.
    Heres hoping. I have moved my sell from 2.2 to 2.3

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post

Chewing up 2.2 now

Article in Otago Daily Times this morning, business section re. visiting Sinopharm representatives. Will post it when get time.

Advanced Member

Danzx, I presume you realise there are two schools of thought on Blis. One group are taking the long term view, and expecting a long compounding return with patience, assuming a competent company strategy. The other is trading through the peaks and troughs, which only is possible so long as Blis has it's periodic volatility.

Which is the better approach to the markets has been debated ceaselessly around the world over time, usually under the names of trading and value investing.

I just mention it because it gets a bit confusing on this group when people's motives aren't clear. I had thought you were long term, for instance, but now you seem to be trading.

Not saying you should be doing one or the other. But periodically this group splits rather dramatically into two motives, and it looks like maybe we're going to have a bout of that now.

Good luck with your aims either way.

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Danzx, I presume you realise there are two schools of thought on Blis. One group are taking the long term view, and expecting a long compounding return with patience, assuming a competent company strategy. The other is trading through the peaks and troughs, which only is possible so long as Blis has it's periodic volatility.

Which is the better approach to the markets has been debated ceaselessly around the world over time, usually under the names of trading and value investing.

I just mention it because it gets a bit confusing on this group when people's motives aren't clear. I had thought you were long term, for instance, but now you seem to be trading.

Not saying you should be doing one or the other. But periodically this group splits rather dramatically into two motives, and it looks like maybe we're going to have a bout of that now.

Good luck with your aims either way.

Absolutely understand this... My main goal is to hold long term and have since week one. But am getting in on the hype shall we say and playing the 'trader' for a play.

Quote Originally Posted by evander View Post
    Article in Otago Daily Times this morning, business section re. visiting Sinopharm representatives. Will post it when get time.

The ODT article the evander mentioned. http://www.odt.co.nz/news/business/2...-blis-products

Advanced Member

Thanks, Evander. http://www.odt.co.nz/news/business/2...-blis-products

"Sinopharm ... twice the size of New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra."
    "[an oral health subsidiary of Sinopharm] said Blis products were ''top class'' for oral health and were leading edge. The representatives believed these had ''real potential'' for the health of the general public in China. "

Seems to have gone well.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Danzx View Post
    Absolutely understand this... My main goal is to hold long term and have since week one. But am getting in on the hype shall we say and playing the 'trader' for a play.
    You have a a sell in at 2.3. Are you expecting it to drop after than to buy in cheaply or are you just partially selling down an overweight position.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    You have a a sell in at 2.3. Are you expecting it to drop after than to buy in cheaply or are you just partially selling down an overweight position.
    I brought in at 1.8 and wanting to sell at 2.3......if I can't sell I'm happy to sit and hold. It only brings my average holding price up slightly