sharetrader
Page 357 of 764 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 7632
    Advanced Member

Should have eaten a sandwich first, mate.

Thoughts as to this being a large player accumulating on market, someone with an active interest & would consider this small change. Someone like Sinopharm??

Advanced Member

Inclined to think this is just "the crowd" now, hoping to be in on thye next thing. I wonder how many of them have actually read a report from Blis?

Could be real, of course, but then if so they had the recent issue to put in about as much as they wanted.

5mil shares traded again today. Liquidity has improved immensely over the past month or so!

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Inclined to think this is just "the crowd" now, hoping to be in on thye next thing. I wonder how many of them have actually read a report from Blis?

Could be real, of course, but then if so they had the recent issue to put in about as much as they wanted.
    It seems like there could be some significant buyers around as any time there has been a lot on offer at one price point, they seem to go in a hurry (eg stock on offer mounts up then is taken out).

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Happy to hold - even if it's likely to continue to be a roller coaster ride.
    The roller coaster is heading for a bit of a dip right now.

Sold half at .03 and can now sit back and watch knowing the other half cost me nothing. Bought at .011 so some profit for my troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    you'd be very correct. look at all those ones on the buy side, not much quantity of buyers. the stock was due a rerating if good news was ahead but $30M+ mCap on ~$600k revenue? hmmmm...
    Agreed moosie, I don't see much rationality just now in the valuation.
    Not so sure about there being large buyers really, at least based on the depth. Lots of low value orders for multiples of $1,000 or thereabouts.

Disc: had a small play around and happy to have made a few 000s, but out now until I can see some calm return to proceedings.

.......hold onto that stock tightly fellow shareholders and just sit back and watch your investment grow.......simple supply and demand. What's going to happen when the REAL good news is released to the market......this is just the beginning.
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    The roller coaster is heading for a bit of a dip right now.
    I'm enjoying this ride - better than Montezuma's Revenge at Knott's Berry Farm!