sharetrader
Page 361 of 764 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I get RSS feeds for BLT (signed in January this year on the last run), good thing to use.

went home at 2.30 today and fell asleep. nice strong close at end of day, should try to test 3 again tomorrow. congrats to holders, but be mindful this is speculation at these levels, wasn't too long ago we were at this price...
    Spikes seem to coincide with varsity holidays

I get RSS feeds for BLT (signed in January this year on the last run), good thing to use.
    Thanks will set this up

went home at 2.30 today and fell asleep. nice strong close at end of day, should try to test 3 again tomorrow. congrats to holders, but be mindful this is speculation at these levels, wasn't too long ago we were at this price...
    One of the big differences between the last 3c foray and this one is that China is now 'happening'. As Barry said in this morning's ODT, the Chinese market has huge potential for Blis. Earlier in the year it really was speculation about what 'could' be - now it looks like the mechanisms are finally in place to execute the marketing and distribution in this key market. We have the right people involved with the company, and the right distribution partner in Sinopharm.

From the article: "Ms Zhang said Blis products were ''top class'' for oral health and were leading edge. The representatives believed these had ''real potential'' for the health of the general public in China. They came to Dunedin to learn more about Blis' research and how to proceed with promotion of the products. NMPD was always looking for new leading-edge products and what they had learnt about Blis had attracted them to visit, she said."

It all gives me a lot of confidence

Banned

I get the sense there are 2 sides in this market, a group buying whatever they can and a group of possibly mug sellers thinking that an x2 or x3 gain is a lottery win. This assumes the buyers see potential on the horizon that could feasibly bring the stock to a price where 3 cents would seem very cheap.

The other possibility is that the stock is being run up prior to the statement, but this doesn't seem to gel in my opinion.

We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    I get the sense there are 2 sides in this market, a group buying whatever they can and a group of possibly mug sellers thinking that an x2 or x3 gain is a lottery win. This assumes the buyers see potential on the horizon that could feasibly bring the stock to a price where 3 cents would seem very cheap.

The other possibility is that the stock is being run up prior to the statement, but this doesn't seem to gel in my opinion.

We shall see.
    I don't think we should be putting too much emphasis on the half year report. While I believe we will see increased revenues and some product/market updates, the real value with Blis is in the year ahead and activities in China. As we've said before, discussion of (timing of) profitability will be very interesting.

I won't be super surprised if a positive announcement does impact the price (recent updates have done just that), however in the absence of massive news, I don't see how a huge rise could be sustainable in the short term. But then again, that's what they said about Xero

PS. I'd love to know what a chartist makes of recent BLT movements. Surely it's broken through every moving average in the book, all on rising volumes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    PS. I'd love to know what a chartist makes of recent BLT movements. Surely it's broken through every moving average in the book, all on rising volumes.
    The chartists are struggling these days, it's been tough ever since the newspapers stopped printing the horoscopes, and tealeaves were put into teabags, and it's almost impossible to find a decent tarot set.
    One boon for the likes of Moosie though is that Magic 8 Ball is now on the interwebs
    http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi

Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    The chartists are struggling these days, it's been tough ever since the newspapers stopped printing the horoscopes, and tealeaves were put into teabags, and it's almost impossible to find a decent tarot set.
    One boon for the likes of Moosie though is that Magic 8 Ball is now on the interwebs
    http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi
    LOL STU.......my sentiments exactly!...I personally believe what we're witnessing with BLIS is nothing more than a basic re rating to bring the SP in line with new fresh and i believe GENUINE expectations of what lies ahead. The new relationships that have recently been forged by the 4 cornerstne shareholders (and holding around half the stock on offer) can only add up to one thing in my mind and thats the foundation for great things to come. As far as news releases go today or whenever well we must just take them in our stride.........but i do expect the overall tone to be more positive from now on.......however we must also keep a good eye on the big picture ahead and remember that GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME.
    Last edited by GR8DAY; 22-11-2013 at 09:09 AM.
    Have a Gr8day.

More ODT action this morning.

http://www.odt.co.nz/news/business/2...activity-grows

Early stages but momentum slowly building.

If they don't get a mention in stuff/nzherald today i'm picking there will be a little bit of trading in the morn, lighter in the afternoon closing around 2.6-2.7. happy to be proven wrong