sharetrader
Page 365 of 764 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 7632
    Advanced Member

" we anticipate strong growth in our ingredients and finished consumer products sales over the next 12 to 18 months." p3.

Advanced Member

This appears to support expectations of excellent progress very soon. Share price seems of the opposite opinion just now.

"... and has recently appointed Sinopharm, the largest pharmaceutical company in China, to distribute our products."

Happy with this comment amongst many others. Very much in the growth stage and taking positive steps.

Advanced Member

So, bad news: didn't see any really. Anyone else?

Good news. Expecting Dunedin plant to begin exporting within a few weeks. Expecting to start making a profit some time next year. Volumes could be significantly boosted even during the next 6 months (6 to 18 months). Anticipate needing more staff. New M18 lozenge and gum products for ASEAN IV countries.

In short: sales volumes and profit looking very imminent. Is that what others saw?

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    I will be interested in reading what everyone in here makes of the report. Revenue increase of 24% but also note: "Also the prior reporting period included turnover of $180k from the discontinued operations of BLIS Functional Foods („BFF‟) and therefore the underlying increase in sales of ingredients and finished consumer products was significantly higher at 86%."

That sounds like good progress to me, but I guess the market needs to see sustained increases in sales before getting excited about BLT.
    So $180k of those discontinued BFF sales in h1 last year .....what was the full year figure last year?

Was this the icecream experiment?

Picked up another bundle at 2.3 to replace the ones sold yesterday afternoon. Stuck to my tactic and seems to be working thus far. Interested to see if my prediction of a2.6-2.7 close from this morning will still hold Wonder if those bids at 2.3 will get hit or if they'll need to be raised

......all sounding pretty spot on to me, couldnt be better and exactly as expected.....ie...a solid foundation has been established by way of the new off shore partnerships which will start contributing next year IF NOT the current year (ending march 2014)........BRING IT ON!!!

"Overall expectations are for turnover for the year to 31 March 2014 to grow by in excess of 50% despite the
    discontinued operations of BLIS Functional Foods."

"The recent capital raising has provided the Company with the capital base necessary to support its business
    strategies. In this respect, marketing alliances with Asia Pacific Partners and NZPR Group have been cemented
    through their participation. These trade partnerships have yet to contribute meaningful sales but are expected to
    deliver a significant boost to volumes in the ensuing six to eighteen months."
    Have a Gr8day.

......all sounding pretty spot on to me, couldnt be better and exactly as expected.....ie...a solid foundation has been established by way of the new off shore partnerships which will start contributing next year IF NOT the current year (ending march 2014)........BRING IT ON!!!

"Overall expectations are for turnover for the year to 31 March 2014 to grow by in excess of 50% despite the
    discontinued operations of BLIS Functional Foods."

"The recent capital raising has provided the Company with the capital base necessary to support its business
    strategies. In this respect, marketing alliances with Asia Pacific Partners and NZPR Group have been cemented
    through their participation. These trade partnerships have yet to contribute meaningful sales but are expected to
    deliver a significant boost to volumes in the ensuing six to eighteen months."
    Last edited by GR8DAY; 22-11-2013 at 12:47 PM.
    Have a Gr8day.

AWOL

And all nicely done in stereo

Guru

NZPR Group were issued 50m of the 60m issued today so good show of support from them (I assume they had committed prior to the recent price rise.