sharetrader
Page 366 of 764 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Hmmmm....maybe. Many of today's punters are just buying the day's excitement and could lose their enthusiasm when the half-year result (loss) is announced.

Though, when you look at RYM, maybe news of a loss might be well received - they announce a 22% increase in profit and dividend today and the SP is down 3 cents at this moment.

Still, I think that unless BLT give really positive guidance about turning a profit, as well as the other things I mentioned in an earlier post today, then a drop in SP is almost inevitable following the announcement.
    The traders panicked as expected - but the investors are now moving back in - SP back to 2.6 at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    And all nicely done in stereo

HA!..... couldnt help myself Miner...(I ve been told off for using all caploks too often).....so found another way to make a point m8!!

ps.........well done to those clever bas/&^#ds that picked some bargains up at 2.3/2.4 this morning
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    NZPR Group were issued 50m of the 60m issued today so good show of support from them (I assume they had committed prior to the recent price rise.
    Yes, just saw that as I skimmed through the report. Good that these guys have even more skin in the game.

I was also pleased to see the notification about profitability: "our expectations are for the Company to move to profitable operations during the course of the 2015 financial year."

My interpretation of that is that they won't necessarily post a profit next year, but somewhere during that year will cross the line into operating profitably, i.e. depending on the timing timing of when they cross that line, there may or may not be an overall profit for the year. That fact that it's even a possibility for next year is all I wanted to see. "Foreseeable future" could have been - for example - in their five year plan!

I'll go through the report over the weekend and see what else stands out. At first glance, pretty pleasing.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    looks like a sell down to trigger stops, heart buying at 2.2 as support. expect a close around 2.5 today and consolidation next week.

report seems all good, may actually be walking the walk now...
    Moosie - does this mean you're back in??

Did they say well positioned?

Jeez they use a lot of words to say not much .... and this was only the half year

Hear about that dump of a house that got some 'dressing up' and sold for $1.2m - a few hundred though than what somebody had paid a month or so before

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ......all sounding pretty spot on to me, couldnt be better and exactly as expected...
    I think you're on the nail there, GR8DAY.

Not a few of us have sat through six years of this strategy, both with funds we could have used elsewhere and with gritting of teeth from time to time, and it is extremely satisfying to see victory only inches away. It wasn't easy sitting through some of those tough times, but it is a matter of pride to be so close to having hatched a valuable NZ business and a very valuable scientific breakthrough.

I'm very grateful to all the good folks of Blis, including our long-suffering, and very hard-working, CEO who put together this audacious plan, and his team of willing workers. I'm very grateful to the Board for sitting through this, thick and thin. Well done Dunedin.

And I'm very grateful for those fellow shareholders who have stood the distance. Well done, blokes.

And obviously I'm in awe of Professor Tagg for those very long years in the laboratory.

Having said all of which, we still have to wait for next year to see if this really is the win we've been hoping for! Odds definitely in our favour now though.

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    If they don't get a mention in stuff/nzherald today i'm picking there will be a little bit of trading in the morn, lighter in the afternoon closing around 2.6-2.7. happy to be proven wrong
    pretty happy with myself :PAttachment 5080

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    pretty happy with myself :PAttachment 5080
    Your "lighter in the afternoon" was a bit of an understatement". I see you picked some up at 2.3 so well done.

Nothing is still less/lighter than something? clutching at straws hah. Probably a pretty easy guess but first one i've made correctly, pretty new to this. happy to have proven myself right and yes did well to get at 2.3 - replaced the ones gone for a bit higher yesterday