sharetrader
Page 368 of 764 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 7632
    Advanced Member

Thanks, Croesus. Personally, I see no reason why 2014 shouldn't be a great year. I'd be fairly surprised if the first half isn't at least operational profit, and pretty likely to be showing strong gains in income.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    You have been a believer and advocate for this stock for many years
    I'm certainly not the only one, and I have very much enjoyed all those who have chipped in over the years. This would be a good time for a few names not often heard now to chip in. Anyone?

page 2 of this thread from 2007 when the shareprice was 9.9cents and the board was promising the earth ......... things havent really changed.
    more cash goes in...... the "new" board promises the world.... and punters buy the free cheap shares that the "board" or big holders pass on to the
    new generation of punters.
    where is the profit?
    EVERY SINGLE YEAR from first listing they have said they will be profitable next year.
    and here we go again.
    the "board" gets cheap 1centers and offloads to punters for a profit.
    just read this thread from the beginning and you will get an understanding.
    PS ..... this thread starts at the halfway point of BLT's history....... the first half is really sad, but has been deleted.
    once the board can produce genuine sales figures ....... then yes...... its time to move on this stock.
    otherwise........ read this thread and learn what is happening............
    its your money that is being taken.
    or at least risking it on rose tinted official news.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    Deal with Swiss giant near

Good article in the Dom this morning.
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/4154865a13.html
    Back on Page 1 Neopole

What happened to this deal

Quote Originally Posted by neopoleII View Post
    page 2 of this thread from 2007 when the shareprice was 9.9cents and the board was promising the earth ......... things havent really changed.
    more cash goes in...... the "new" board promises the world.... and punters buy the free cheap shares that the "board" or big holders pass on to the
    new generation of punters.
    where is the profit?
    EVERY SINGLE YEAR from first listing they have said they will be profitable next year.
    and here we go again.
    the "board" gets cheap 1centers and offloads to punters for a profit.
    just read this thread from the beginning and you will get an understanding.
    PS ..... this thread starts at the halfway point of BLT's history....... the first half is really sad, but has been deleted.
    once the board can produce genuine sales figures ....... then yes...... its time to move on this stock.
    otherwise........ read this thread and learn what is happening............
    its your money that is being taken.
    or at least risking it on rose tinted official news.
    Good things take time
    Rome wasn't built in a day
    Good things come to those who wait
    Even a snail will eventually reach its destination
    etc, etc

......agree Pierre, I guess we all have the choice to look to the future or live in the past (as Neopole clearly does)......new blood, new direction and re-newed hope. I can only presume he missed out on the v cheap/ free? (LOL) SPP shares and had a very bad weekend.......you'll come right Neopole as will/is BLIS TECHNOLOGY.
    Have a Gr8day.

I went through the half year report on the weekend. Overall satisfied with what I read.

I don't have time right now to detail all my thoughts, but one quick thing I noticed was some of the timeframes for their guidance. references to 12-18 months and 6-18 months give a lot of breathing space 'just in case' things don't happen quite as soon as they'd like. 12 months from now we still may be waiting for results and it's still within guidance.

The good news is that everything does look in place to make this happen, my only fear is that we still need to wait to see if it's going to work!

I think today's decrease down to 2.3/2.4c (and depth now dominated by sellers) may reflect some disappointment that things aren't happening 'now' and the shareprice was maybe getting ahead of itself a bit. But, as Gr8day (?) pointed out, good things do take time. An announcement about the success of the Sinopharm visit would certainly inject some excitement back into the shareprice!

I agree Nigel. It's the traders taking a quick profit now because it is going to take a while before there's any news of significance again.

The 1/2 year report was generally positive but it wont be until we see the full-year result that the market will have any real confidence that the company is finally on the right path.

However, I'm prepared to hold on for the ride - I'm convinced BLT will eventually be a winner. And yes, some good news about China would be definite fillip for the SP.

Maybe Rachel also had BLT in mind when she said "It wont happen overnight - but it will happen."
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I agree Nigel. It's the traders taking a quick profit now because it is going to take a while before there's any news of significance again.

The 1/2 year report was generally positive but it wont be until we see the full-year result that the market will have any real confidence that the company is finally on the right path.

However, I'm prepared to hold on for the ride - I'm convinced BLT will eventually be a winner. And yes, some good news about China would be definite fillip for the SP.

Maybe Rachel also had BLT in mind when she said "It wont happen overnight - but it will happen."

.......can I be so rude as to suggest she probably had Rod on her mind at the time?? (he was getting on in years after all)

Anyway a bit of a pull back in SP this morning, (no surprises there) and we could see it floating around these levels for a while BUT IF/WHEN more good news starts flowing (like directors topping up for example , hint hint directors) come 6-12mnths im picking the SP to have doubled if not trebled BUT more positives are needed (like sales figures in China and preferably by the millions, which is possible). Going to be my top-of-the list for the 2014 ShareTrader comp.
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .......can I be so rude as to suggest she probably had Rod on her mind at the time?? (he was getting on in years after all)

Anyway a bit of a pull back in SP this morning, (no surprises there) and we could see it floating around these levels for a while BUT IF/WHEN more good news starts flowing (like directors topping up for example , hint hint directors) come 6-12mnths im picking the SP to have doubled if not trebled BUT more positives are needed (like sales figures in China and preferably by the millions, which is possible). Going to be my top-of-the list for the 2014 ShareTrader comp.

Nice one Gr8day - but I don't think Rod's rod has been much of a problem to him over the years - I think he just about needs a bus to take his whole family out to the football!

I'm thinking along similar lines to you about the prospects for BLT - will be nice to prove all the doubters wrong.