sharetrader
Page 379 of 764 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 7632

Probably will be quiet for a while as the whole China is getting into holiday mood (the Chinese New Year)

Just browsing the Blis website and saw that they offer a white-label product: http://blis.co.nz/distributors#.UuA02Kw5S9I
    I wonder if anyone has taken them up on this - and what these products are...

OPTION 1: Buy BLIS K12™ and BLIS M18™ lozenges, you do the bottling and apply your own label. The key advantage is that you can promote the products containing BLIS probiotics under your brand. If you are interested in creating your own label, then please contact us on info@blis.co.nz for details.

OPTION 2:
    BLIS Technologies can do the bottling with your product label. You buy the finished products with your label. This means you get the finished products ready to sell.

this link here could be the beginning of something good for blis.
    if this information becomes mainstream and supported by health departments world wide........
    then blis has a real opportunity to move forward rapidly.
    the question is...... can management utilize this to their advantage?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/...ectid=11192348

Quote Originally Posted by neopoleII View Post
    this link here could be the beginning of something good for blis.
    if this information becomes mainstream and supported by health departments world wide........
    then blis has a real opportunity to move forward rapidly.
    the question is...... can management utilize this to their advantage?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/...ectid=11192348
    .......CLEARLY ANOTHER MAJOR BOOST FOR BLIS!! and your'e right NEOPOLE once mainstream get ahold of this and then start looking hard at what Blis is all about?? Lets just hope management grab this opportunity with both hands......brilliant news for the company. Just 10% of that UK mouthwash market could be worth around $40m!
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .......CLEARLY ANOTHER MAJOR BOOST FOR BLIS!! and your'e right NEOPOLE once mainstream get ahold of this and then start looking hard at what Blis is all about?? Lets just hope management grab this opportunity with both hands......brilliant news for the company. Just 10% of that UK mouthwash market could be worth around $40m!
    Blis shared the article on their Facebook page today. Maybe they got the idea here

Damn. I just bought a bottle of mouthwash yesterday. Probably the first one I've used in years.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjeems View Post
    Damn. I just bought a bottle of mouthwash yesterday. Probably the first one I've used in years.

......try using it as a degreaser on the car MRJEEMS, sounds like it could have similar properties!!
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Here's some news for you, Nigel. On January 9, Blis was registered as an exporter for K12 and M18 by Ministry for Primary Industries. https://eatsafe.nzfsa.govt.nz/web/pu...ood-businesses I think Blis indicated they hoped to have that in December, or maybe that was something different.

What does that mean? Good question! It possibly means that MPI will give certificates to countries like China verifiying the safety of these exported products. Or maybe it doesn't mean that! Anyone know?

Either way, I can't see that that would happen without the factory being completely ready,.

Advanced Member

I also stumbled across what happened to Gourmet ice cream. It's still there. "We eventually brought the gourmet brand back". Excellent, as it is a great brand. Anybody seen it around? The Blis versions were still selling locally until recently, but haven't seen it since. This site also says they are selling in China, good on them. Very glad to hear that ice cream is still available. http://gourmetnewzealand.co.nz/history.html

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Here's some news for you, Nigel. On January 9, Blis was registered as an exporter for K12 and M18 by Ministry for Primary Industries. https://eatsafe.nzfsa.govt.nz/web/pu...ood-businesses I think Blis indicated they hoped to have that in December, or maybe that was something different.

What does that mean? Good question! It possibly means that MPI will give certificates to countries like China verifiying the safety of these exported products. Or maybe it doesn't mean that! Anyone know?

Either way, I can't see that that would happen without the factory being completely ready,.
    They have been registered to export K12 since the early 2000's. I don't know when they became exporters of M18 but no M18 based products would have been made overseas without the registration. Unfortunately this means you can't read too much into your find.