sharetrader
Page 400 of 763 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 7628
    Advanced Member

Two weeks to the AGM. More news would be welcome. The new proposed directors seem like they would be useful additions for the company, so I'll be voting yes on that.
    Last edited by simla; 10-07-2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Ambiguous detail removed.

Really hoping for some positive news to come out of the AGM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Apparently probiotics can fight off streptococcal infections and sore throats?
    http://newhope360.com/probiotics/pro...e-sore-throats

Who knew? Unfortunately not enough people! One of Blis's marketing partners need to make an advertisement that goes viral.

Full study here for anybody interested.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3928062/

90% reduction seems pretty good.

For me, I've had mild sniffles twice in seven years since starting to take K12 daily. This versus the three colds every winter and one every summer that I used to get...like clockwork! And the following chesty coughs that would last six weeks. God I love K12!! Spread the word I say! Know anybody with kids? Or prone to getting colds, strep throat etc? Point em towards K12...
    I also know people(myself included)who have fought off a tummy bug with a handful of probiotics(not k12 though)

I gotta say though after reading these posts (after being away for awhile)--I expected more when I switched over to the actual SP

Guru

And I think Im going to have to take another handful after that Beaver Tail Mossie

Went into my local chemist today for some cough medicine, a whole shelf of Blis product, first time I have seen it in any shop around here.

but did you buy some blis?
    like most folks around the world..... im guessing not.
    this is the problem with company...... it there.... sometimes....... but not many buying the product.
    m18 should be in toothpaste k12 added to other products.
    but its advertized and sold as a novel ingredient in obscure markets.
    ...one day.........

Quote Originally Posted by neopoleII View Post
    but did you buy some blis?
    like most folks around the world..... im guessing not.
    this is the problem with company...... it there.... sometimes....... but not many buying the product.
    m18 should be in toothpaste k12 added to other products.
    but its advertized and sold as a novel ingredient in obscure markets.
    ...one day.........
    Quite often I'll ask the pharmacist what they think of the product and if it sells well. Most reports are very favourable (especially compared to the blank looks I used to get a few yeas ago!). None of them have heard of M18 yet, but they all rate K12 as a very good product.

You are right I didn't, today I went with the chemists recommendation to help with a tickly throat.
    In the past I have bought it online for my son who has had recurring throat problems with glandular fever, he had a faster than usual clear up of his throat.
    Interesting that I didn't think to ask if Blis would help.
    Last edited by Guild; 22-07-2014 at 09:30 PM.

I've been using M18 for about six months. I suck on one lozenge after brushing my teeth at night and the improvement is noticeable. In fact, I skipped my last scheduled appointment with the dental hygienist (M18 once a day costs about the same as a regular visit to the hygienist, but it's better to be proactive than reactive).

Banned

Same as Citizen Erased.. havnt been to the dents for 18 months, tho I am very regular with teeth cleaning.

I have found also if I have had a biggish night, I been out and got thru a bottle of red, and a Cpl of G n Ts .. well that's a big night for me.. If I have 2 M18s.. after a good drink of water before bed, I feel a lot better in the am.. then if I hadn't...
    Placebo effect.. or a real benefit.. I dunno

Can we market it as a anti hang over pill ?