sharetrader
Page 408 of 764 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    It's nice to see that lift in SP, but throughput is pretty low, still well under $200,000. It could just be one or two buyers playing around.
    The most BLT shares that we have seen traded in a single day at anytime over the past 3 years has been 8m. After less than 3 hrs trading today, we have already exceeded 7m. It's all relative, I know, but I would say that today's volume is very high.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Advanced Member

The share price may bob about in the short term. But the important point is that real news is accumulating. Sooner or later the funds are going to work out that they've been caught napping on this one.

This "should" just be the beginning of even more good news. For starters just imagine the product that has recently been moved to stock around 600 pharmacies in China!....and it's not like they would risk being caught with empty shelves either...so you can think of a number then double or treble it!! Sinopharm would have gone into this with "eyes wide open". Thorough research would have been done followed by their market testing (as stated).... so clearly they will have the confidence there to fully roll this across the entire country....if indeed that it their plan. (600 pharmacies may NOT even be the full roll out?) THE SKIES THE LIMIT. Simla do you know where are we at with things in the States?
    Have a Gr8day.

AWOL

Half out on the double, awaiting further developments.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Sinopharm also known as China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation is quoted by Bloomberg to have about 700 pharmacies, so I think its likely this is the full roll out in terms of a partnership with Sinopharm in China with their main owned pharmacies, so not likely any more increase in pharmacies numbers. I guess they are been given full confidence and whats left for BLT to do is ensure they deliver on their products, while looking to expand in other product areas or countries.

*Though this number does not include their many subsidaries that they own, but wasn't able to find the number on that. Looks like they are rolling out with the pharmacies they directly own, then potentially to their subsidaries, but thats only a hunch.

http://investing.businessweek.com/re...capId=22516491
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 25-08-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ... For starters just imagine the product that has recently been moved to stock around 600 pharmacies in China!....and it's not like they would risk being caught with empty shelves either...so you can think of a number then double or treble it!! Sinopharm would have gone into this with "eyes wide open". Thorough research would have been done followed by their market testing (as stated).... so clearly they will have the confidence there to fully roll this across the entire country....if indeed that it their plan. (600 pharmacies may NOT even be the full roll out?) THE SKIES THE LIMIT...
    I wouldn't expect 600 to be the full roll-out. Sinopharm directly operates approximately 1600 pharmacies, and has another approximately 300 operated by franchisees.

Anybody interested in knowing more about Sinopharm should read this:
    http://www.aastocks.com/en/Stock/Com...1&symbol=01099

The research I did a month ago revealed nothing about a product from Nekta containing Blis probiotics in juice. Is this for real or just a reporter getting it wrong? Please share with us if you know anything solid about this development.

I don't believe Nekta are linked with the DrMilk products.

By understanding is now about a month old (I looked into the directors and owners of both companies and discovered a number of new products that I wasn't aware of before then) so I am happy to be bought up to date!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    I wouldn't expect 600 to be the full roll-out. Sinopharm directly operates approximately 1600 pharmacies, and has another approximately 300 operated by franchisees.
    Yes, the website of Sinopharm says the stores are Guoda, http://www.sinopharm.com/p382.aspx. And guodadrugstores.com says (translation) " As of the end of 2013, the National Pharmacy by autogenous and epitaxial both the development, has been in Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Liaoning, Jiangsu, Anhui, Zhejiang, Shandong, Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi, Ningxia, Xinjiang, Shanxi, Hunan, Henan , Inner Mongolia and other provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions established 25 regional chain, covering more than 60 cities nationwide, with more than 2,000 retail pharmacies, forming a network spread all over the store layout, and continued to achieve significant sales and scale fast Growth:" http://translate.google.co.nz/transl...26channel%3Dfs

And let's not forget that population is pretty dense in China, so each store could be seeing a lot of foot traffic too.

As for the Nekta Blis, quite real. The article in the weekend was with the owner of Nekta, and part of Asia Pacific. http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/smal...biotic-in-Asia

No,.Nekta and Dr Milk appear to have no link. But my point of the other day is that neither of them are Blis either. May be many more doors down this road therefore?

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Check out Nekta's website it shows the kiwifruit drink (likely this is the one they are adding blis to), some travel, throat and dental products they have already done with Blis and Infant formula (could be what they are collaborating to add blis to as well).

http://www.nekta.com/
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 25-08-2014 at 01:52 PM.

老外

Likely to be in the guoda pharmacies, will keep an eye out when I see them in the next couple of months... (guo da = 国大 = big country!)

Advanced Member

If you see them, Blobbles, it would be interesting to know the price they sell at. And naturally whether anyone in store is recommending them to you with any knowledge when you get there.