sharetrader
Page 416 of 763 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 7628
    Advanced Member

Interesting, too, to contemplate a couple of international trends. NZD down. Well, that presumably increases BLT's income? And dairy prices down. Well, Blis sells dairy products in some form or other now, we're told. So is that good news for BLT, lower input prices? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    I imagine this notification must be what they achieved in the US, and looks pretty solid, and a useful starting point for full GRAS presumably. Or maybe this notice is as good as full GRAS for practical purposes since this anyway says it is fine to consume, doesn't it? And they already have the safety trial results.
    http://www.dsld.nlm.nih.gov/dsld/rpt...SALIVARIUS+K12
    Isn't that linking to a website that tracks labelling? It doesn't appear to have anything to do with GRAS from my reading. What am I missing?

I note that HealthPost have introduced their own M18 product in the last couple of weeks:
    http://www.healthpost.co.nz/biobalan...ic-bbbm18.html

AnnCare have recently launched their own K12/M18 product:
    http://www.anncare.com/tw_products_d...d=201402260001

Jarrow Formulas appear to have dropped both their gum and lozenge products.

I ordered my yearly supply of M18 last week. It turned up today. I note that the use by date is June 2017. This is interesting because previous orders have had the use by date approximately 18 months in the future. Perhaps we can conclude the shelf life has been extended? If that is the case, combined with the improvements we were reading about a few weeks back the future for M18 looks pretty good.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Isn't that linking to a website that tracks labelling? It doesn't appear to have anything to do with GRAS from my reading. What am I missing?
    I merely was saying that that was a government page that appeared about the same time that Blis said the US had been resolved. So I thought it likely that it was significant. Official acceptance over whatever was the hitch? The last annual report said they had spent 18 months with a lawyer resolving issues there, so I thought that probably wasn't a coincidence. I was also surmising that they had probably canvassed any outstanding issues in doing that that might otherwise have been argued over GRAS, which therefore might go more quickly? Or that customers might be happy to proceed with food products based on that official recognition as much as the full GRAS, which is itself merely the government saying they have no safety objection as I read it? Mere speculation on my part, but still carrying some logic surely?
    Last edited by simla; 02-10-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Up again today on increasing volume....3 cents is not so far away...
    cks

Now at 2.6 with very good volume..
    cks

Quote Originally Posted by easy money View Post
    Now at 2.6 with very good volume..
    I picked up 1m of those at 2.5 this morning bringing my holding up to 4m at average cost of 1.67, but there has been a couple of other buyers in the market this morning too.

I'm very confident the half year report will have positive news as BLT heads towards profitability in 2015. Just stocking (and replenishing) 600 pharmacies in China will be a significant upward step. That, plus the factory developments, traction in other markets and some new marketing blood on the board all augurs well for the SP in my opinion.

Since I started writing this there's been a couple of sales at 2.7 - looking good!
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I picked up 1m of those at 2.5 this morning bringing my holding up to 4m at average cost of 1.67, but there has been a couple of other buyers in the market this morning too.

I'm very confident the half year report will have positive news as BLT heads towards profitability in 2015. Just stocking (and replenishing) 600 pharmacies in China will be a significant upward step. That, plus the factory developments, traction in other markets and some new marketing blood on the board all augurs well for the SP in my opinion.

Since I started writing this there's been a couple of sales at 2.7 - looking good!

.....well done Pierre! Nice vote of confidence. I was looking and thinking hard about another million myself this morning......my last 1m I paid 2.2c for. I agree with your sentiments entirely. I believe Blis is finally a company that is now going places in a positive sense....the future is just getting brighter and brighter. I wonder what that SP will be in say 2-3yrs......if only we all knew!!
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .....well done Pierre! Nice vote of confidence. I was looking and thinking hard about another million myself this morning......my last 1m I paid 2.2c for. I agree with your sentiments entirely. I believe Blis is finally a company that is now going places in a positive sense....the future is just getting brighter and brighter. I wonder what that SP will be in say 2-3yrs......if only we all knew!!
    Yes, that's the big question but I'm sure it will be much higher than it is today. I'd be quite happy if the SP was at 5 or 10 cents - or as my wife often says - wont it be great when they reach $1.00. She's not greedy...but she does like a lot - lol!

Guru

Back to where it was 5 yrs ago would be a good start

I've been with BLT for longer than I can remember and of course lost some of my initial investment, which you have to accept if you buy into start-up biotechs as I tend to do. But earlier this year I liked what they were doing under their new CEO and bought another million at 1.7c just for the hell of it - a good impulse.