sharetrader
Page 417 of 764 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    I've been with BLT for longer than I can remember and of course lost some of my initial investment, which you have to accept if you buy into start-up biotechs as I tend to do. But earlier this year I liked what they were doing under their new CEO and bought another million at 1.7c just for the hell of it - a good impulse.
    I've been in since 2005 - paid 19.2 cents for my first parcel!!!
    Since then I've bought bundles during the various share placements and on-market so that my average cost is now just below 1.7. That doesn't take holding costs into account though.

I think BLT is now on the cusp of profitability and a reasonable uplift in the SP - provided they have some good news for us in the half-year report. Right now my assessment is that they will and that 3 cents plus may not be too far away.

I see that sellers at 2.7 have now been taken out and 2.8 is next - though it's likely the traders will move in again to take short-term profits. Doesn't worry me - I'm hanging in for the long term.
    Last edited by pierre; 06-10-2014 at 03:26 PM. Reason: typo

Guru

Man,thats some serious averaging down

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Man,thats some serious averaging down
    Sure is. I bought my initial purchase of 40k at 19 cents in 2005, then purchased significantly higher quantities when they plummeted down to 0.7 in 2012 and 1.0 in 2013. I should have bought more a couple of months back when they were 1.7 but was spending my money then on a trip to Italy instead!

Anyway, looking OK at the moment at 2.8 - be interesting to see if it holds.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Guru

You went to Italy and dint go to France? (Pierre)--Gotta enjoy life as well ,eh? Looks like your still doing ok.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I've been in since 2005 - paid 19.2 cents for my first parcel!!!

I think BLT is now on the cusp of profitability and a reasonable uplift in the SP - provided they have some good news for us in the half-year report. Right now my assessment is that they will and that 3 cents plus may not be too far away.
    I sure hope so… my abysmal standing in the ShareTrading competition this year needs a small miracle!
    (Disc holding at an average of 1.4)

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    You went to Italy and dint go to France? (Pierre)--Gotta enjoy life as well ,eh? Looks like your still doing ok.
    Yep the portfolio is looking pretty healthy so I'm investing the dividends in travel and having fun.

Had a few days in France on this trip (have been there previously) but spent three weeks in Italy this time - fantastic. Perhaps it's time to change the nickname to Pietro!

Cincin

I just googled Blis Technologies and noticed several articles on nutritional websites in the past 2-3 weeks have given good coverage to the recent Western Ontario University BLIS18 lozenge trial. I wonder if this has stimulated interest, maybe even from overseas.

Advanced Member

As we marvel that the news, and now the share price and turnover, seem to show that a reward is finally coming Blis's way ... at last! ... let's just pause to remember this is happening because a small bunch of people in Dunedin have worked very hard for a long period of time. And we shareholders have gone out on a limb for a long period of time too. Thank you to one and all.
    Last edited by simla; 07-10-2014 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Yes, that's the big question but I'm sure it will be much higher than it is today. I'd be quite happy if the SP was at 5 or 10 cents - or as my wife often says - wont it be great when they reach $1.00. She's not greedy...but she does like a lot - lol!

......LOL our wives would get on well Pierre!! Can't see $1 on the close horizon but I think a 5-10c SP is quite "do-able" in the medium/long term future?? (in my opinion)
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

The thing is that we've never seen an unfettered trial of Blis's market penetration in any country except NZ, for one reason or another. Suddenly it is looking like we will get exactly that starting now, and in countries with large populations.

If things go swimmingly in other countries, the current share price could look cheap indeed. But if not, then ... Will it be a year or two before we get our first glimpse of how that goes? Or might early data give clear signals? Don't know.