sharetrader
Page 433 of 764 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 7632
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hummerh40 View Post
    Not looking too good today, 19% down on relatively high volume.

Anybody have any idea why?
    Chairman doesn't think material information is important to disclose to the market, fines being paid out of shareholder capital, a decade of accumulated losses, broken promises left right and centre, no traction in any key markets...

Iuno, take your pick really!

Quote Originally Posted by hummerh40 View Post
    Not looking too good today, 19% down on relatively high volume.

Anybody have any idea why?

.....POSSIBLY JUST ONE PERSON DECIDING THEY NEED A NEW BOAT FOR SUMMER (not a bad idea either)......on top of weak day generally Hummer. Very good buying at these levels IMHO. Im personally not aware of any changes for this improving company to explain this blip in the SP?
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

That one person needing a boat sure made alot of sells each over 100,000

(you dont think the fact that the US markets have tanked could have anything to do with it do you?)

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Chairman doesn't think material information is important to disclose to the market, fines being paid out of shareholder capital, a decade of accumulated losses, broken promises left right and centre, no traction in any key markets...

Iuno, take your pick really!
    Not everyone agrees with you today Moosie - closed at 2c. Wait till the end of this FY - the price will be closer to 3c - maybe even higher!
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Banned

From trading today I'd say you guys have some instos onbiard

Guru

Could you tell me when its going to get to 12cents plz--came dangerously close to buying back then.

(still 4.8% down is not bad on a day like this)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Could you tell me when its going to get to 12cents plz--came dangerously close to buying back then.

(still 4.8% down is not bad on a day like this)
    With all the dilution over the years you'd be very lucky to get 4 cents.

12 cents equates to an mcap of $112M. Not a chance at this rate (unless they convince the market that Xero-like losses are back in vogue!)

This thread and another remind me of a very good quote which we should all remember:

"Self-interest is the most powerful force on earth, and can get people to embrace and defend (blindly) almost anything."

Interesting looking at the market depth today. Bidders at 2c but Sellers asking minimum of 2.4c. Who's going to blink first?

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Interesting looking at the market depth today. Bidders at 2c but Sellers asking minimum of 2.4c. Who's going to blink first?
    Possibly no one. With a gap like that I wouldn't expect much action right away. Things are stll rather quiet until at least next week. A lot of people aren't even answering emails at present and I wouldn't imagine those holidaying at Taupo and Queenstown are on the phone to their brokers.

I bought some M18 this morning to help the cash flow..........