sharetrader
Page 438 of 764 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Sorry to disagree, nay-sayers ... but a very satisfying report indeed.

Good cash position happily.

Good sales. America back where it was before the difficulties, but Europe already outstripping them. Asia continues to drag it's feet though.

Also, one of the clearest and well presented reports for a while, which I appreciate. I thought the key points at the front were pretty fair comment myself.

I'm not going to give my detailed view on it as I have in the past, but the following point strikes me as interesting.

(a) Take the expected sales increase this coming year (p3) and multiply it by their profit margin (revenue/cost of goods sold, p25) for the expected increase in gross profit from increased sales.
    (b) Calculate their loss second half only (full year loss less the loss reported in September) rather than the full year loss which includes lower sales level in the first half.
    (c) Remove non-cash items (depreciation, amorisation (p25)

.. then could they be cash-positive on sales before the year is out? Just a possibility, and still overheads to cover. Do your own maths, and future obviously unknown anyway.

Well, yes or no on that, clearly their position just takes on more and more strength. I'm with Gr8day on this. Historical events seem unlikely to repeat now in my mind.
    Yes indeed. Cash burn H2 just over $0.5m so with sales doubling could be cash flow positive H2

Quote Originally Posted by blissfool View Post
    p

i will hazard a guess, a doubling of sales revenue on last year and a similar loss of profit to last year. But a strong sales forecast for the current financial year on the back of continued growth in china, strong sales in bactroblis and other new products coming on stream. With a hint of a much reduced lost and maybe profit.
    announcement will be a lot more cautious, rather then their traditional optimism.
    I am very impressed with the guess from blissfool. It was right on the money

All good news from my perspective. So will hang onto these shares for a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post

All good news from my perspective. So will hang onto these shares for a bit longer.
    Probably not much guess involved... I think the biggest positive is they are addressing the board make up - guess CEO will be next. Everything I have read suggests great product so someone needs to take responsibility.

Even now when you read the 'strategy' it seems to be a wishlist of all and every possible way to market but no real plan? Are the ingredients or finished product? And lets not forget the ice cream factory debacle.

Would like to see them set on a couple strategies - market and method then stick to it. Increased turnover is great - evidence of demand but cash and bottom-line a concern - will be looking for cash again soon I suspect.

Blisfool

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post

Hi Chappie
    if you trawl back 3 years you will see that I posted that blis would turn a profit that year, that was an epic fail. The difference between then and now is that the board is a lot stronger especially with the 2 latest appointments. Also the impact and influence of Edinbourgh investments can not be under estimated. Guidance and press announcements are more realistic, accurate and guarded.
    while there seems to be a lot of work to do, Europe, Japan, Australasia and the USA are exciting sales opportunities this year. And if we can get the cautious Chinese market moving at a better pace, then doubling this years revenue is achievable. In New Zealand a successful study with Cure Kids is a significant marketing opportunity. I have been with blis since 60 cents and this annual report shows a great deal of realistic momentum. However I am tired of the words "trial and compliance". I would like to see more regular updates to the market, they traditionally have been very frugal with information.

Advanced Member

Blis doubles its revenue. Share turnover today? $157.50. Is the Auckland housing market the only game in town now?

Fortunately the folks in Dunedin will realise they are running a business that matters to the world. I'm grateful anyway.

$23m Market Cap at 0.021c
    NTA of $3.1m consisting mostly of cash that will be spent this year.

Sales Revenue increased to $2.5M.
    Cash burn of $1.5m, with $2.1m cash remaining. So enough cash likely for another year but expect another capital raising.
    Profitability is still a long way off in my opinion, some serious sales growth needed.

Which will hopefully come from growth in exports to china and the launch of new products.
    Yet CEO only expects "
    trading revenue to increase by a similar dollar amount to that achieved in the current year." So approx forecast of $1.3m growth in sales?
    Hope he's wrong.

What do you guys expect breakeven revenue to be?

Overall from where I stand I just see continued dilution and cash burn.
    Would take some serious evidence of sales growth for me to be interested and even then I fail to justify the current price.

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Blis doubles its revenue. Share turnover today? $157.50. Is the Auckland housing market the only game in town now?

Fortunately the folks in Dunedin will realise they are running a business that matters to the world. I'm grateful anyway.
    The corner dairy down the road did over $1000 he tells me.

On my rounds and just a little behind..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Cash burn of $1.5m, with $2.1m cash remaining. So enough cash likely for another year but expect another capital raising.
    Profitability is still a long way off in my opinion, some serious sales growth needed.

Which will hopefully come from growth in exports to china and the launch of new products.
    Yet CEO only expects "
    trading revenue to increase by a similar dollar amount to that achieved in the current year." So approx forecast of $1.3m growth in sales?
    Hope he's wrong.

What do you guys expect break even revenue to be?

Would take some serious evidence of sales growth for me to be interested and even then I fail to justify the current price.

a realistic post. The NZX has NOT got its head around biotech - its a high risk/high failure/stunning reward industry. BLT at 2c on a measly $2.5M turnover (and that's the best year after year now) is less than 1:60 of ATM (which is in reality also a biotech with substantial IP around its operations). ATM will turn over $150M this year YET is less than PEB which has yet to turn a trick. INSANE valuations.

IMHO, BLT will continue to suffer with the current lot of management, which is why I got out. 1B shares with a market rev of $2.5M is not sustainable. It will go the way of Genesis soon.
    Last edited by drcjp; 25-05-2015 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Yet CEO only expects "
    Hope he's wrong.

What do you guys expect breakeven revenue to be?

Good summary - there is nothing positive in the announcement as the doubling in sales reduced loss by only $168k - take $50k of which was increased interest income from capital raised. Basically you are looking at a bottom line improvement of just over $100k on the back of $1.1m increased revenue. Anyone know when the patents run out?

http://www.4-traders.com/business-le...G-E/biography/

is this the sam guy that bought 79 mil. shares today? Seems a well connected chap. Or am i misunderstanding the SSH NOTICE .?