sharetrader
Page 441 of 764 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491541 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 7632
    Outside thinking.

Nice to read the annual report presentation reporting 75% sales increases and the, "Expectation is that operating deficit before interest, depreciation, and amortization will largely be eliminated in the current financial year." Golly that means the possibility of profits in FY 2016!

Also I recall someone asking when will BLT's patents expire; the answer is, "current patents expire 2020 to 2023", so heaps of time for profits and dividends (in my dreams.)

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I think they may finally have got traction in world markets. Should be exponential from here as it is a fantastic product. What a long wait it has been. I hope Simla has hung in there to reap the benefits!
    Yes agree. Look forward to comments.
    Plenty of clinical trial results to look forward to 2016.
    Managing growth, conserving capital they say. Will they get through without a cash raise?
    Last edited by psychic; 31-07-2015 at 10:24 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Yes agree. Look forward to comments.
    Plenty of clinical trial results to look forward to 2016.
    Managing growth, conserving capital they say. Will they get through without a cash raise?
    Only reason I could see for a cash raising would be to build production capacity and I don't think that is currently an issue. Their marketing offshore is farmed out.

Missed this announcement :

https://www.nzx.com/companies/BLT/announcements/267730

Health Canada- Approvals for BLIS K12® Probiotic

Opening markets as he says. All good progress. Will continue to hold

.....well the markets loving this (and not before time) BLIS has been well underpriced for far too long in my opinion and now looks to have some good solid international traction going forward. Also this Canadian approval should be good for business (huge understatement).....all things coming together now after all these years of waiting......well done directors and keep up the good work.
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Hearty congratulations to the company. They thoroughly deserve to be in this position of solid sales growth in multiple markets. The company did an awful lot of work over a long time with very little public thanks, and they deserve to see it coming together this way.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I hope Simla has hung in there to reap the benefits!
    I only stopped posting because hardly anyone seemed interested, not because I had lost interest myself. Thanks for thinking of me. I must admit I feel like I should do a victory lap myself, as obviously must several others here whose postings I have very much valued. We've received some pretty biting criticism over the years, but victory is looking tantalisingly close now.

But it's certainly not in the bag yet.

I will watch market reaction with interest. I feel the market has been quite blind about BLT for a few years now. Yes, various events in 2011/2012 were pretty depressing for hopeful shareholders. But almost everyone seemed to react with "a leopard can't change its spots" but without noticing that none of the setbacks of that time were the company's fault, that there were no spots to change since the management plan of 2007. The company just soldiered on, as I was pretty sure it would, and thankfully so did the shareholders when called upon, and now we are here.

Over the next 6 months, will people who said this "can't" happen at Blis now reexamine their ideas? Or will they carry on regardless with the same thinking?

It will be interesting to see. This was not a profit announcement sadly. But is surely was of considerable interest. As a shareholder, I'm definitely feeling ... optimistic. But that's just my opinion.

Well done. Blis. Very heartening news!

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .....well the markets loving this (and not before time) BLIS has been well underpriced for far too long in my opinion and now looks to have some good solid international traction going forward. Also this Canadian approval should be good for business (huge understatement).....all things coming together now after all these years of waiting......well done directors and keep up the good work.
    What would you say was a fair price given the current information available?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by NeverQuestion View Post
    You just questioned Neverquestion It traded high 2's on less news than this. As always DYOR.

seems quite tightly held so far, judging by the depth at least.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverQuestion View Post
    .....always a tough one NQ, as per usual it's up to the market to decide that.....but if sentiment continues to swing positive then so should the SP. It has traded a few times above 3c in the last couple of years and significantly higher (7-10c) going back 5yrs. Personally I believe that based on this current news and now solid prospects the company should value out at a Market Cap of $35m plus (equal to 3.5c plus per share?)...which aint much for a Listed co. of any size or sector......let alone one tracking north nicely thank you very much?
    Have a Gr8day.