sharetrader
Page 443 of 763 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493543 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 7628
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Hey, I'm always cautious Gr8day - I can't help myself! But take your $10m turnover, which I agree is a plausible possibility under current news.

Great news for the company because it would surely represent good positive cash flow, and thus a pretty secure future. Let it happen.

But for shareholders, take away overheads, reduce by gross margin and tax, and then divide by 1.1 billion shares ... well, I think we'd be happier to sail beyond 10m if we could. But I don't think we have enough information yet to judge what might happen after 10m, we're not there yet, so I remain unsure. That's all. More half year reports will help me. Or a dividend, but that may be a while yet! I'm not expecting bad news, just being unsure of a still unknown future. That's all.
    Good ,well balanced post Simla--The future does look much better at this stage ,but caution is a valuable commodity,these days,and in my opinion there is time to let this play out a bit to see whether this really is ''it'' or another false start.
    If it does work out,there will still be room for supporters to jump on and reap the benefits without the initial high stakes gambling at the very beginning--The numbers are still pretty miniscule at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Good ,well balanced post Simla--The future does look much better at this stage ,but caution is a valuable commodity,these days,and in my opinion there is time to let this play out a bit to see whether this really is ''it'' or another false start.
    If it does work out,there will still be room for supporters to jump on and reap the benefits without the initial high stakes gambling at the very beginning--The numbers are still pretty miniscule at this stage.
    Always time to watch things play out eh. Others researching this will consider if the market has it priced right given amount de-risked.
    It's a bit past initial gambling I think. Much has been done already.

.....tend to agree PSYCHIC. Some serious groundwork has now been completed over the last 2-3yrs.....laying a very solid foundation for the road ahead. Further potholes to navigate?.......more than likely. Derailment ahead?.....highly unlikely. Fair to say things are looking better than good and for those "punters" still on the sideline Im thinking your "bet" would be pretty safe now (in regards business growth/future profits).
    Have a Gr8day.

All right... Topped up to a nice round number... Buckling up to enjoy the ride :-)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Agree - "meal in a drink" a successful and growth concept - just look at Sanitarium and their "up & go". So not new, but is this the first to include probiotics? Clever idea, particularly if it can be produced and marketed at the right price.
    There are lots of probiotic drinks - yoghurt being the main one. The difference with BLT is they target oral health and colds where most probiotics target gut health.

Ah, ok- thanks for clarifying HS. I got the wrong impression from the line..

BK18™ is our “core line” nutritional breakfast drink and has been designed to build, protect and optimise your family’s health.

cheers

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Ah, ok- thanks for clarifying HS. I got the wrong impression from the line..

BK18™ is our “core line” nutritional breakfast drink and has been designed to build, protect and optimise your family’s health.

cheers
    Given the number of people that pop a Berocca to ward of a cold, that has little or no effect other than drawing attention at the urinal, a drink that is clinically proven to reduce sore throats and ear infections, especially in the young, has to be a very good thing. Imagine if milk in schools in high risk areas got this instead!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat View Post
    All right... Topped up to a nice round number... Buckling up to enjoy the ride :-)
    Might be a bumpy one CE just resigned ......

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    I would say that is a very positive announcement - long over due and Chair should follow. Has all taken far to long, cost far too much money as it sleep walked along

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    I don't see it as a negative. Hard to judge how much of the slow progress can be laid at the CEO's door, but now that they are gaining traction a fresh pair of eyes on the business direction is a good thing in my view.