sharetrader
Page 446 of 763 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 7628

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    Thank you! I thought I was losing it reading this rubbish! $10m in losses under his helm, $30k of fines, forays into ice cream, no clear plan, no production facilities - time running out on patents and reading this stuff you would think he should be knighted.

Some very strange ideas on success here!?

.......I think it's called a "turn-around" story APATHY. Seriously good time to jump on board in my humble opinion.
    Have a Gr8day.

老外

Reading the last page you would think they were making 100m a year. Are some of you guys serious? When they turn a profit, it will have been a LONG time coming. Near future?

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .......I think it's called a "turn-around" story APATHY. Seriously good time to jump on board in my humble opinion.
    I think it is very positive and am genuinely hopeful we will see a turn around (profitability) My issue was with the ridiculous eulogizing of a CEO with a very poor record over his 9 year tenure.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Reading the last page you would think they were making 100m a year. Are some of you guys serious? When they turn a profit, it will have been a LONG time coming. Near future?
    DEADLY.......but I'll probably think about selling once they reach that milestone....just a couple more years......or 10. (does anyone know?) What if it becomes THE health product in China next year? LOL.
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Hey, all I've said is that $10m is a plausible possibility for future revenue (only twice this year's forecast), that I'm optimistic, and that I'm very happy to thank the outgoing CEO. I've also said I'm cautious of the future still. We'll see how it works out.
    Last edited by simla; 10-08-2015 at 01:42 AM.

New (sh) director Graeme Boyd buys into the improving story.....just taken up 800,000 shares. Not huge in $ terms but still has to be taken as a positive endorsement for the way things are tracking. Maybe vying for the new CEO position? He has a bit of history I believe in this field (COMVITA) so might be a viable candidate.......??
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    New (sh) director Graeme Boyd buys into the improving story.....just taken up 800,000 shares. Not huge in $ terms but still has to be taken as a positive endorsement for the way things are tracking. Maybe vying for the new CEO position? He has a bit of history I believe in this field (COMVITA) so might be a viable candidate.......??
    Some big buyers have just lined up at 1.8 cents...someone wants in...
    cks

Blisfool

Quote Originally Posted by easy money View Post
    Some big buyers have just lined up at 1.8 cents...someone wants in...

First half of the financial year comes to an end this month. Any predictions?
    Will we at last see a very small profit on the back of continuing sales growth or will that be the year end surprise.

Very quiet out there in Blissworld

Quote Originally Posted by blissfool View Post
    First half of the financial year comes to an end this month. Any predictions?
    Will we at last see a very small profit on the back of continuing sales growth or will that be the year end surprise.

Very quiet out there in Blissworld
    I think They will post a small profit but no matter what the share price will drop immediately after

I'm picking a small loss but increased sales....