sharetrader
Page 448 of 764 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 7632
    Guru

Great result. Increased revenue forecast - price jump today?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Great result. Increased revenue forecast - price jump today?
    To me, market cap suggests this is already priced in.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    To me, market cap suggests this is already priced in.
    Probably - but maybe some will want to start buying next year's even better results?
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Guru

the debth begs to differ--This must be great news for all those patient investors---Still a long way from the 12c when a friend try to convince me to buy,but its going the right direction now--congrates.

.....yep all great progress, just as predicted. The future for Blis just keeps getting better and better. Congratulations to all longterm long-suffering shareholders for hanging in there and also to the directors. Finally I believe we can claim to have some real global traction now and a real claim can be made for "onwards and upwards".
    Have a Gr8day.

They must be soon to announce the next CEO. See another jump on a good appointment?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    They must be soon to announce the next CEO. See another jump on a good appointment?
    Don't see why not provided they get the right person.

Looks like the product stuff is pretty well sorted. They now need someone to really drive sales and marketing activity to maximise current opportunities and actively seek new markets. It's a big wide world out there and they need to really get moving while they still have patent protection - or does TPP help with that?

........from what I hear the biggest issue is going to be keeping up with demand?!!

Agree the new CEO will surely be driving this to an all new level. Fresh blood and a now solid platform sounds like a perfect storm for serious growth!
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Why would a new CEO drive this to a new level? Just when they get things right ,they change CEOs??? I dont get it,now theres another wild card in the mix-call it what you like,but-management is crucially important in my book.(this one seems to have been the real deal,finally)
    Last edited by skid; 15-10-2015 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Why would a new CEO drive this to a new level? Just when they get things right ,they change CEOs??? I dont get it,now theres another wild card in the mix-call it what you like,but-management is crucially important in my book.(this one seems to have been the real deal,finally)
    They are changing CEOs because Barry Richardson has given notice of his resignation. Cant recall exactly but I think he goes early next year. His decision - not the company's.