sharetrader
Page 752 of 764 FirstFirst ... 252652702742748749750751752753754755756762 ... LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 7632

BLT obviously not enjoying much action or repeat business with their Unconditional Skincare product.
    Received an email today saying "they've listened to feedback...." so they are reducing the price from $95 to $69 per bottle. Buying it on subscription is now even cheaper - $58.65 (15% discount).
    My wife tried one bottle but wasn't impressed - especially at $95. Bad news for BLT is that she is unlikely to buy it again even at $69.

I dont expect the FY report will have much to say about this venture. I suspect Skincare might end up going the way of Blis icecream.

Skincare seems to have expanded as they were NZ only, but they now ship to Australia and other parts of the world. It will be interesting to see if their international partner promotes it.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    BLT obviously not enjoying much action or repeat business with their Unconditional Skincare product.
    I don't think you can reach that conclusion based on a price drop. Have you looked at the feedback(reviews) on their site? 95% of people rave about the product and many have said they are repeat buyers. The major negative that is mentioned many times is the delivery system. It's crap apparently. Blis are working on this according to their replies to the feedback.

It was crazy expensive in this mans opinion, but $69 doesn't seem quite so bad. Maybe I'm just used to seeing the $95 price. Is launching and then reducing the price after the honeymoon period particularly unusual? Thoughts welcomed on this point as my experience with cosmetics is pretty limited.

I suspect Skincare might end up going the way of Blis icecream.
    I hope not! I don't think it will. I always had major doubts about the ice cream business and was horrified when they bought it. I was proven to be right

I think this product has legs, but they need to streamline the delivery system before entering less tolerant markets, e.g. The USA

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It will be interesting to see if their international partner promotes it.
    Which partner do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    I don't think you can reach that conclusion based on a price drop. Have you looked at the feedback(reviews) on their site? 95% of people rave about the product and many have said they are repeat buyers. The major negative that is mentioned many times is the delivery system. It's crap apparently. Blis are working on this according to their replies to the feedback.

It was crazy expensive in this mans opinion, but $69 doesn't seem quite so bad. Maybe I'm just used to seeing the $95 price. Is launching and then reducing the price after the honeymoon period particularly unusual? Thoughts welcomed on this point as my experience with cosmetics is pretty limited.
    It certainly seems the desire must have diminished after the honeymoon. In my marketing experience there is no need to reduce prices if your product is achieving your desired sales volume.

My assessment of sales - new and repeat - is based on the Unconditional Skincare email which said:

"You spoke, we listened. After listening to your feedback, we know that you love our product and want it as a staple in your daily routine, but the cost is prohibitive."

There was no mention of delivery problems - but they have reduced the cost of shipping to $5 NZ, $15 AUS and $30 Overseas. Don't know what the previous prices were but it appears they were too expensive as well.
    Last edited by pierre; 26-05-2022 at 01:54 PM.

There was no mention of delivery problems - but they have reduced the cost of shipping to $5 NZ, $15 AUS and $30 Overseas. Don't know what the previous prices were but it appears they were too expensive as well.
    By delivery system, I meant the dispenser rather than the courier...but I'm pretty sure shipping was free previously but perhaps someone who order can check their invoice and let us know?

I gather the dispenser doesn't dispense the two chambers evenly leaving people with serum but no moisturiser once they near the end of the product. Folks have been breaking into the serum tube and mixing it with their own moisturiser to get the full use of the product.

By delivery system, I meant the dispenser rather than the courier...but I'm pretty sure shipping was free previously but perhaps someone who order can check their invoice and let us know?

I gather the dispenser doesn't dispense the two chambers evenly leaving people with serum but no moisturiser once they near the end of the product. Folks have been breaking into the serum tube and mixing it with their own moisturiser to get the full use of the product.
    OK - understand. My wife had that problem with the dispenser but wasn't enamoured with the product regardless of that issue.

Which partner do you mean?
    Probi with K12 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Probi with K12 etc.
    The deal with Probi is manufacture of K12 and M18 ingredients only. Doesn't include Q24 ingredient. Doesn't include finished goods.

Maybe at some point they will get onboard the Q24 train but at this stage it is a Blis exclusive.