sharetrader
Page 729 of 764 FirstFirst ... 229629679719725726727728729730731732733739 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 7632

In the public announcement on 11 th February Brian spoke of the Unconditional Skin release “supported by a high profile multichannel campaign”. I hope it’s not delayed too long; perhaps they are busy trying to get details of the 200 high worth visitors from China the Government is going to host so samples can be delivered.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Outside thinking.

New e-commerce guru hired.

Crikey, if we can get BLT to sign up with the marketing guru's at PX1 I'll be laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    New e-commerce guru hired.

Crikey, if we can get BLT to sign up with the marketing guru's at PX1 I'll be laughing.
    Laura was only at Lion for. Few months ...hmmm

But we should considers ourselves lucky having somebody like this (from LinkedIn)-

Arguably one of the most multi-skilled and multi-talented individuals I have ever worked with, Laura not only possesses an arsenal of attributes across marketing, digital, content, e-commerce and the visual arts, she also has an incredile 'start-up' mentality and determination that would serve any organisation immensely.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Been using the sample for three days now. Don’t mind the smell, but whatever they use in the hydration base, it is very greasy. Much too greasy for my skin. Whoever posted earlier that your face looked “shiny” that’s why

Can’t see any noticeable improvements or changes to my skin, but realistically, any product is going to take more than a few days/applications to see results. I would like to see BliS sell a smaller than standard sized product (but bigger than the sample satchet) for those who are happy to pay for a “trial size.” At least that way you’re not forking out $95 to find out it doesn’t suit your skin/work.

The moisturizer ran out before the serum in mine. I email the company and they told me this can happen and didn't seem that concerned about it. They said I could continue to use the serum with other moisturizers, I'm not impressed with this as a solution to the problem.
    It would be nice if this dispenser was recyclable too.

percy

Laura Grant's appointment as e-Commerce Director is positive, as I think if Bliss has a future it will be driven by online revenue.
    Not positive are the product comments.To succeed customers will need to be excited with the product,and want to reorder.
    Market cap is still high compared to revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Laura Grant's appointment as e-Commerce Director is positive, as I think if Bliss has a future it will be driven by online revenue.
    Not positive are the product comments.To succeed customers will need to be excited with the product,and want to reorder.
    Market cap is still high compared to revenue.
    It got jacked up by all the Sharetrader people buying in

I see that annual results were due out mid May. They seem to be running late
    Does anyone know an exact date for the announcements?

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    It got jacked up by all the Sharetrader people buying in

I see that annual results were due out mid May. They seem to be running late
    Does anyone know an exact date for the announcements?
    Usually one of the last ones to report .....it will be Friday or Monday I reckon
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Usually one of the last ones to report .....it will be Friday or Monday I reckon
    Thanks! It’s only a tiny portion of my portfolio but I’m keen to see how they are doing

[QUOTE=tango;887415]It got jacked up by all the Sharetrader people buying in

“jacked up”?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.