sharetrader
Page 721 of 763 FirstFirst ... 221621671711717718719720721722723724725731 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 7628

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Just got my order of Unconditional today and have started using it. Some photos of the product for anyone who is curious

Box and bottle Attachment 12399
    Front (bottle) Attachment 12400
    Back (bottle) Attachment 12401
    Box side Attachment 12402
    Box side Attachment 12403

Box and bottle feel quite premium

Order number please.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Order number please.
    I've mentioned it in a prior post, it was #1047

@LeftField:Another test of your patience today as it looks like the market has fallen out of love a bit with BLT - only a handful of shares traded though. Still, I hope the SP drop is not a bad omen for the skincare product launch.

Speaking of that, my wife's bottle of Hydration Serum arrived yesterday - looks like a pretty sophisticated device for dispensing the stuff. I bet the bottle costs several times more than what's inside it but I guess that's probably true of many cosmetic products.

As long as the skincare product gets good traction in the market over time and the profit margin is suitably high, then eventually the roller coaster will head back up the hill and all will be well. Meanwhile I'm staying in my seat and well buckled in!

I've mentioned it in a prior post, it was #1047
    Thanks, sorry.
    Drop today a big surprise to me, but track record not great, a seller of ATM under a $.
    Thought the promotion of the skin product next month ( which I expect to be well done) would generate more interest.
    My opinion; if the skin product works, and my 5 day trial is continuing, there will be a big revaluation.
    My recent “double up” not looking great!
    Pat

Thanks, sorry.
    Drop today a big surprise to me, but track record not great, a seller of ATM under a $.
    Thought the promotion of the skin product next month ( which I expect to be well done) would generate more interest.
    My opinion; if the skin product works, and my 5 day trial is continuing, there will be a big revaluation.
    My recent “double up” not looking great!
    No worries! At the end of the day find good companies producing good products and let time do the rest. It took ATM forever to gain traction on its share price too, but in the end it did no problem.

I think we have already had a least one forever...
    No worries! At the end of the day find good companies producing good products and let time do the rest. It took ATM forever to gain traction on its share price too, but in the end it did no problem.

Does any other user of the skin cream notice a warming of the face (a bit like mild sunburn) after application?
    Pat

I found the following podcast extremely informative:
    https://blis.co.nz/blogs/journal/bli...th-dave-asprey

I learnt a little bit more about the science, megaplasmids as one example, and it has left me keen to do more reading on certain subjects.

Does any other user of the skin cream notice a warming of the face (a bit like mild sunburn) after application?
    Yeah it said it will have some affect on your skin while the probiotics balance out over 10 days, I was expecting something, but didn't know what to expect.

Yeah it said it will have some affect on your skin while the probiotics balance out over 10 days, I was expecting something, but didn't know what to expect.
    My wife reports a very minor tingling feeling on her face after using the product - no drama and lasts only a few seconds.

Only used it for two days so hard to detect any noticeable benefit yet.