sharetrader
Page 741 of 766 FirstFirst ... 241641691731737738739740741742743744745751 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,410 of 7657

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    First quarter performance pretty uninspiring

Sales a meagre $1.8m and Ebitda LOSS $1.2m

Magnitude of sales hard to comprehend, especially in view of the hype. Comes in at about $138,000 a week …..my mate with 2 mini marts probably sold more
    I bet he doesn't but 1.8 million seems rather pathetic. Anybody looked back at previous years to see how Q1 normally performs? Simla...where are ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    Random thoughts...
    K12 is off patent.
    I'm not sure that is quite true? There are many patents around K12 that are still current. I have no expertise in patent law but I do wonder. If you gloogle 'Blis Technologies Patent' you will see what I mean. Interested in peoples thoughts but I just don't think it is as clear cut as the first patent has now expired and therefore it is open season for other companies to run with K12.

There are now 18 reviews for the skincare product. The comments are quite interesting. It certainly makes me think they have actually made a product that people want.

One of the patents for Q24 makes interesting reading and has provided some insights into where they make take this product, and also aligns with some of the feedback:
    https://patents.justia.com/patent/8283136

I tuned in remotely, and was struck by the difference between the probi and blis CEOs. One spoke straight to the camera, was confident and sincere; the other read from a prepared statement, seemed less confident, was guarded. What’s so hard about talking to slides it’s all there, just tell the story!!! Phew, got that off my chest.

Good summary Pierre, the lack of detail was glaringly obvious, but early days, exciting days for blis. I guess my biggest takeaway is that blis now forms part of probi’s CEOs performance review, he’s got skin in the game, and he’ll be answerable to probi shareholders if blis isn’t a stellar success. I bet you he hasn’t tied himself to a hopeless case. Exciting days for blis IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrog View Post
    I tuned in remotely, and was struck by the difference between the probi and blis CEOs. One spoke straight to the camera, was confident and sincere; the other read from a prepared statement, seemed less confident, was guarded. What’s so hard about talking to slides it’s all there, just tell the story!!! Phew, got that off my chest.
    I agree Tom Ronnlund from Probi presented extremely well and sounded supremely confident - but I'm sure he wasn't speaking totally off the cuff! Being a company CEO does not automatically make every incumbent a first-class public speaker - even with a set of slides and notes in front of them.

I think Brian Watson is leading BLT in the right direction with his focus on sales expansion, new product innovation and the Probi collaboration. If all goes well I am picking that Probi's interest wont stop at holding just 13% of the capital - though I hope us long suffering shareholders will enjoy a lot more growth before the eventual takeover bid arrives

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I agree Tom Ronnlund from Probi presented extremely well and sounded supremely confident - but I'm sure he wasn't speaking totally off the cuff! Being a company CEO does not automatically make every incumbent a first-class public speaker - even with a set of slides and notes in front of them.

I think Brian Watson is leading BLT in the right direction with his focus on sales expansion, new product innovation and the Probi collaboration. If all goes well I am picking that Probi's interest wont stop at holding just 13% of the capital - though I hope us long suffering shareholders will enjoy a lot more growth before the eventual takeover bid arrives
    Takeover …wash your mouth out

NZ can’t afford to sell great innovative companies to foreigners (on the cheap)
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

I totally agree. Doesn't mean it wont happen at some future date though.

Legend

NZ doesn't own the outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    There are now 18 reviews for the skincare product. The comments are quite interesting. It certainly makes me think they have actually made a product that people want
    Just to keep BLT on or near page 1 on ST I note there are a couple more reviews since I posted this:
    Wow

Celeste on Jul 28, 2021
    I cannot recommend this product enough. It has completely changed my skin. It’s softer, all my eczema on my face has gone, and I don’t get break outs anymore. Very hydrating also so no more dry skin too. Fantastic product.

Report as Inappropriate

Unconditionally good!

JILLY on Jul 27, 2021
    I’m a fan of this product having used it twice a day for three weeks. I suffer with dry sensitive skin & occasional dermatitis. It’s a relief to put steroid creams away & look forward to my skin continuing to show improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Just to keep BLT on or near page 1 on ST I note there are a couple more reviews since I posted this

Quoting myself...kinda sad.

Several more to add before BLT drops off page two of ST:

Overdelivered
    Ty Barley on Aug 02, 2021
    I was dubious but this is the real deal. It hydrates and also makes skin look both natural but also well conditioned and healthy. The results were seen very quickly too which is the sign of a very good skincare product.

Helping with acne
    izy on Jul 30, 2021
    So far this has been very effective at improving my acne. At first I had trouble with only the white moisturizer coming out and no gold serum. Now that the gold serum is coming out I have noticed significant improvement in my stubborn acne. I gave up on trying products to fix my acne a long time ago. However I have been using the product for about a month and would definitely recommend.

Revolutionary
    Kirsten on Jul 29, 2021
    I bought this product a couple of weeks ago and using as directed. I am more than pleased with the results. Excellent prompt delivery and service! Awesome user guide! That’s right! A step by step guide by explaining what the product does and how! I love that! The product itself has worked wonders on my skin and I’m now a life time buyer! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!