sharetrader
Page 110 of 764 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Very possibly they just didn't do export at the time, but are now doing so.
    That is a possibility Simla but I would bet my life they were doing exports! Check out the following for more details:
    https://www.vitaminlife.com/file_inc..._help#shipping

I paid my money, and then I received automated updates for about 5 weeks. The first few said it was out of stock, and then the rest said it was on back order. At the end of it being on backorder for a month my money was refunded, as they advised it would be. I had the option of cancelling the order at any time.

It was a pretty smooth operation all things considered, and that is why I was happy to place another order this month.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    by the way did you guys know there is a story about Blis in the Dec/Jan issue of Unlimited magazine? page 101

I'm new to this thread so I don't know if you've discussed this earlier. If you haven't seen it I can scan it although I'm not sure where I can upload it. I don't have a photobucket account but I could open one
    It is here - http://unlimited.co.nz/unlimited.nsf...gies-on-the-up

Thanks for the link guys - I have just ordered some Adult's Dental Care Probiotic Lozenges with M18 from the VitaminLife web site. I figure this is a good investment - if it prevents one cavity alone this would have more than paid for itself! And as I have said before, I think there are exciting times ahead with further Blis products in the field of skin infection treatment.

Advanced Member

A recent financial study has revealed the surprising fact that booming revenues for Blis has in fact all been caused by product sales to Blis shareholders via US manufacturers. The study also revealed that once dividends were factored in, no net money had changed hands at all...

Just joking. Nice we're all enjoying the product.

I bought three boxes. You can do the sums if you like, but I don't think it will make a big difference to the dividend YOU receive Simla! :-)

Normally I don't directly support the companies I own shares in! e.g. I don't buy RBD products as I don't think much of their pizza, chicken or coffee.

The three boxes costed NZ $43 landed. 150 lozenges in total. The Throat Guard I have been buying is between $15 and $20 for 30 lozenges. Based on that alone it wasn't a difficult decision. And when you look at what is in each lozenge the VegLife product looks like even better value!

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post

Just joking. Nice we're all enjoying the product.
    I wonder when M18 will become available in NZ? Interesting though that I can buy products on the web from overseas which end up cheaper than buying in NZ despite exchange rate and postage! By the way Bioguard is available through Amazon ...

BLT could be in for significant drop in share price if no new buyers enter the market. A lot of downside pressure on the orderbook.

Buyers

100000 0.08
    100000 0.06
    35000 0.041

Sellers

0.114 218000
    0.115 36000
    0.12 800
    0.12 33500
    0.12 50000
    0.121 30000
    0.125 100000
    0.13 35500
    0.15 1400
    0.168 86000
    0.17 10000
    ~ * ~ De Peones a Reinas ~ * ~

Interesting viewpoint. It is an illiquid stock but the resistance at 11 cents has been solid for over three months.
    We shall see.

Advanced Member

The market is certainly in a panicky mood all round, and all over the world too. I'm surprised this didn't happen a few months ago. I've certainly remarked before this that 2010 will very likely be a challenging year.

If so, there is no reason why Blis shouldn't get involved in the turmoil. But ... I also think that Blis's growth should be able to win over that turmoil in the end. However, the results only come out occasionally and BLT may well be going cheaply from time to time between bursts of optimism.

I think BLT watchers will have plenty to test their intentions over the next couple of years. The better the results, the greater the volatility for BLT, if BLT is on an up trend while the market is generally going down?

Advanced Member

Meanwhile, another product for you guys to buy. True Defense For Kids TM. It seems to be a slightly different product format, so that's a development. Adult version in March. http://www.truebotanica.com/store/pr...seforKids.aspx
    Last edited by simla; 28-01-2010 at 06:33 PM.