sharetrader
Page 16 of 764 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116516 ... LastLast

"It is very obvious to me from our ongoing relationship with companies such as Nestle Nutrition and others who can't be named right now, that we need staff who not only understand our unique science, but who can also understand its commercial value and can negotiate future contracts on that basis,... It is all about having people who can convert our intellectual assets into commercial reality"

I wonder who are the others who can't be named right now are?
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

Default Disclosure of Directors and Officers Relevant Interests

I am glad to see these guys taking up their rights! It is nice not to be the only one backing the future of this company. Barry has serious amounts of money invested in it becoming a success.

BLIS Technologies Limited BLT 19 Mar, 2008, 14:51 RELINT Disclosure of Directors and Officers Relevant Interests
    Full Text of Announcement
    DISCLOSURE NOTICE
    Disclosure of Directors and Officers Relevant Interests
    (Section 19T, Securities Markets Act 1988)

A. Disclosure obligation (tick box to note which disclosure obligation applies)
    Initial disclosure (complete Parts A, B, C, D, F, and G of this notice)
    Ongoing disclosure (complete Parts A, B, C, E, F and G of this notice) X

B. Preliminary
    1. Name Peter Francis Fennessey
    2. Name of issuer BLIS Technologies Limited
    NZX company code of issuer BLT
    3. Name of related body corporate (if applicable) N/a
    4. Position you hold in the issuer or related body corporate Chairman & Director
    5. Date of this disclosure notice 19-Mar-08

C. Nature of relevant interest
    6. Name of registered holder(s) of security (as required by regulation 6A(b) or regulation 7(b)) Peter Francis Fennessey
    7. Class and type of security (as required by regulation 6B or regulation 8) Ordinary shares
    8. Nature of relevant interest in security (as required by regulation 6A (a) or regulation 7(a)) Beneficial owner

D. Date (for initial disclosure)
    9. Date of disclosure obligation (as required by regulation 6C) N/a

E. Transaction (for ongoing disclosure)
    10. Date of last disclosure (as required by regulation 13) 14.12.2007
    11. Date(s) of acquisition(s) or disposal(s) (as required by regulation 9)
    12. Number of transactions (as required by regulation 12(2), if applicable) N/a
    13. Nature or type of transaction (as required by regulation 11(1)(a)) Acquisition of ordinary shares pursuant to 2 for 5 renounceable rights issue
    14. Consideration (as required by regulation 10) 7.5 cents per ordinary shares (in aggregate $11,910)
    15. Number of securities held prior, set out by class and type (as required by regulation 8) 147,000 ordinary shares
    16. Number of securities subject to acquisition or disposal (as required by regulation 11(1)(b)) 158,800 ordinary shares

F. Extent of relevant interest
    17. Number of securities held now, set out by class and type (as required by regulation 6B or regulation 8) 305,800 ordinary shares

Signature (as required by regulation 14)

DISCLOSURE NOTICE

B. Preliminary
    1. Name Colin Ernest Dawson
    4. Position you hold in the issuer or related body corporate Director
    5. Date of this disclosure notice 18-Mar-08

6. Name of registered holder(s) of security (as required by regulation 6A(b) or regulation 7(b)) Colin Ernest Dawson
    7. Class and type of security (as required by regulation 6B or regulation 8) Ordinary shares
    8. Nature of relevant interest in security (as required by regulation 6A (a) or regulation 7(a)) Beneficial owner

13. Nature or type of transaction (as required by regulation 11(1)(a)) Acquisition of ordinary shares pursuant to 2 for 5 renounceable rights issue
    14. Consideration (as required by regulation 10) 0.07125 cents per ordinary share (in aggregate $28,500)
    15. Number of securities held prior, set out by class and type (as required by regulation 8) 35,700 ordinary shares
    16. Number of securities subject to acquisition or disposal (as required by regulation 11(1)(b)) 400,000 ordinary shares

17. Number of securities held now, set out by class and type (as required by regulation 6B or regulation 8) 435,700 ordinary shares

DISCLOSURE NOTICE

B. Preliminary
    1. Name Maxwell Gilbert Shepherd
    4. Position you hold in the issuer or related body corporate Director

6. Name of registered holder(s) of security (as required by regulation 6A(b) or regulation 7(b)) (i) Maxwell Gilbert Shepherd and Cheung-Tak Hung as trustees of the Rutherglen Trust; (ii) M G & L A Shepherd Family Trust
    8. Nature of relevant interest in security (as required by regulation 6A (a) or regulation 7(a)) (i) Non-beneficial; (ii) Beneficial owner

14. Consideration (as required by regulation 10) 7.5 cents per ordinary share (in aggregate $24,382.50)
    15. Number of securities held prior, set out by class and type (as required by regulation 8) (i) 2,287,671 ordinary shares; (ii) 812,750 ordinary shares
    16. Number of securities subject to acquisition or disposal (as required by regulation 11(1)(b)) 325,100 ordinary shares

17. Number of securities held now, set out by class and type (as required by regulation 6B or regulation 8) (i) 2,287,671 ordinary shares; (ii) 1,137,850 ordinary shares

DISCLOSURE NOTICE

B. Preliminary
    1. Name Barry Charles Richardson
    4. Position you hold in the issuer or related body corporate CEO (pursuant to a contract for services with Barry Richardson Enterprises Limited

6. Name of registered holder(s) of security (as required by regulation 6A(b) or regulation 7(b)) (i) Barry Charles Richardson & Joy Vera Richardson; (ii) Barry Richardson Enterprises Limited
    7. Class and type of security (as required by regulation 6B or regulation 8) Ordinary Shares

10. Date of last disclosure (as required by regulation 13) 3-Apr-07
    13. Nature or type of transaction (as required by regulation 11(1)(a)) Acquisition of shares pursuant to 2 for 5 renounceable rights issue
    14. Consideration (as required by regulation 10) (i) 7.5 cents per ordinary share (in aggregate $30,000); (ii) 7.5 cents per ordinary share (in aggregate $90,000)
    15. Number of securities held prior, set out by class and type (as required by regulation 8) (i) 1,000,000 ordinary shares; (ii) 3,000,000 ordinary shares
    16. Number of securities subject to acquisition or disposal (as required by regulation 11(1)(b)) (i) 400,000 ordinary shares; (ii) 1,200,000 ordinary shares

17. Number of securities held now, set out by class and type (as required by regulation 6B or regulation 8) (i) 1,400,000 ordinary shares; (ii) 4,200,000 ordinary shares

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    I am glad to see these guys taking up their rights! It is nice not to be the only one backing the future of this company. Barry has serious amounts of money invested in it becoming a success.
    It is usually a good sign...
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

So they managed to flog off another 1.5m shares from the unsold rights raising about $100,000. Not exactly a rush of buyers ...but in the present financial climate, quite a good achievement.

About those unnamed companies ...we know Barry wants BLT to be in the branded food ingredients market so the clue probably lies in there somewhere. Can't be many big names in the food mixing business.

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    I am glad to see these guys taking up their rights!
    Umm ...if they were so committed and of the opinion that BLT is a super-winner why didn't they grab those 25 million or so of unsubscribed rights?

No spare money? Maybe ...but it could also be they were just doing the minimum expected of directors. The RI milestone was just barely passed so if they hadn't supported it the issue may well have failed completely.

Let's hope the 19% shareholding goes ahead. That would be positive.

Impatient

Cool Blis shares up 14.29% today!!! Up 1c

Wow, somebody bought blis shares for a whole $40!!! Somebody's betting big on the company.... :-)

I have heard word there is current unpublished research to suggest BLIS may not be as effective as first thought. Could be something to look into..

DISC I do not hold and have not followed BLT, just heard news from someone working on a similar project.

TVNZ had an Aussie health program on Sat morning.

Dr Spiser (sp?) was profiled with a probiotic product "from New Zealand". The demo, with two presenters, showed significant reduction in cysteine producing bacteria and hence a significant reduction in bad breath.
    Do not consider my postings as investment advice. I am here to share research and to speculate on what might be. The boundary between fact and conjecture might not always be clear - best to treat all comments as speculation.

This is subjective anecdotal stuff …but I know five people (six if we include me) who have benefited from the K12 chewing gum formula. They all throw out the fresh breath pack fluids and just use the chewing gum as directed ...twice a day. It seems to help with ENT problem including allergy, sore throat, and sinus problems ...even helps with bad breath!

Well all I can say is the stuff works because I've seen the effects and the health benefits, anyone who disagrees go and buy some and use it or find someone who needs it and give it to them then wait for the positive reaction.
    I don't bloody believe it