sharetrader
Page 178 of 764 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278678 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    on the latest news? (you mean 'no news'?). Very light volume today so I wouldn't be too concerned.
    Yep, I see someone picked up 8,400 at a bargain price of 7.5c. I would buy some more at that price!

This came from a Therabreath email this morning

"Dr. Harold Katz, the inventor of the TheraBreath formula, is now also the spokesperson for BLIS Oral Care Probiotics. Dr. Katz introduced the first TheraBreath Probiotic formula almost a decade ago. He saw the potential of probiotic treatment to revolutionize oral care by attacking the source of problems like cavities and tooth decay before they ever get a chance to happen. This year he becomes the official spokesman for a new and extremely effective type of Probiotic with some very special oral care benefits. (Hint: We plan on making an exciting announcement about oral care probiotics next month. We are also developing a new area of our web site with great information on the latest advances in probiotic treatment.)"
    I think us Blis fans know what that product will contain.....
    Last edited by brucea; 23-01-2011 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Added " to either side of quote

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by brucea View Post

"Dr. Harold Katz, the inventor of the TheraBreath formula, is now also the spokesperson for BLIS Oral Care Probiotics. Dr. Katz introduced the first TheraBreath Probiotic formula almost a decade ago. He saw the potential of probiotic treatment to revolutionize oral care by attacking the source of problems like cavities and tooth decay before they ever get a chance to happen. This year he becomes the official spokesman for a new and extremely effective type of Probiotic with some very special oral care benefits. (Hint: We plan on making an exciting announcement about oral care probiotics next month. We are also developing a new area of our web site with great information on the latest advances in probiotic treatment.)"
    Follow the lyrics and see what probiotics did for Joe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpjNLjBbVd4

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Follow the lyrics and see what probiotics did for Joe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpjNLjBbVd4
    Yeah but imagine what he was like before he took the probiotics! Now THAT is a scarey thought!

And to be honest I think it was the liver that was to blame for his behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Yeah but imagine what he was like before he took the probiotics! Now THAT is a scarey thought!

And to be honest I think it was the liver that was to blame for his behaviour.
    But our Joe is still alive and kicking - that cannot be said for many of his contemporaries..... maybe it was the alcohol that preserved him..

Quote Originally Posted by brucea View Post

BlisK12.com has a new video of him being interviewed:
    http://www.blisk12.com/oral-probioti...n-los-angeles/

In the recent six month report it said that it was anticipated that a new Blis K12 product would be launched by another major national retail chain early in 2011.

The video has Dr Katz talking about a new product (viewers don't get to see it) that is being launched at Walgreen next month.

So this may be the launch that was anticipated?

Wikipedia says Walgreen has 7,563 drugstores across 50 states.

According to 2009 figures at http://www.stores.org/pdf/09Top100chart.pdf Walgreen is the 6th largest retailer in the US. Costco ranks 3rd, and RiteAid 13th

Thanks Emearg, I wonder if it is an M18 product DR Katz is talking about as the article says "a new and extremely effective type of Probiotic with some very special oral care benefits"

I guess it has to be M18 - K12 can no longer be described as new. I can't wait. I have always thought that M18 and GRAS are the key to big numbers for this company. It's just a matter of time...

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    BlisK12.com has a new video of him being interviewed:
    http://www.blisk12.com/oral-probioti...n-los-angeles/

In the recent six month report it said that it was anticipated that a new Blis K12 product would be launched by another major national retail chain early in 2011.

The video has Dr Katz talking about a new product (viewers don't get to see it) that is being launched at Walgreen next month.

So this may be the launch that was anticipated?

Wikipedia says Walgreen has 7,563 drugstores across 50 states.

According to 2009 figures at http://www.stores.org/pdf/09Top100chart.pdf Walgreen is the 6th largest retailer in the US. Costco ranks 3rd, and RiteAid 13th
    Confirmed Here (find "M18"): http://1dental.wordpress.com/2010/12...eath-101-katz/

Advanced Member

This is all quite excruciating. Everywhere we look, we see good news. But there is no way at all to know the scale of the result. Does it add up to a major boost? Or just further progress down the path? How frustrating to see so much progress and yet be unable to estimate the result!