sharetrader
Page 203 of 764 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303703 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 7632

Thanks simla
    If the Blis Boost powder works it will be more economic than getting the little b****r's teeth cleaned at $400 a go! The vet stocks a canine mouthwash that looks not unlike Colgate Plax, but less volume and costs over $30 a bottle which is apparently added to the animals drinking water. I doubt if most cats would touch it given their fussy natures. Nigel is quite unfazed by the Blis Boost K12 powder and licks the dish clean. I had some reservations about experimenting K12 on him, but given it's GRAS approval I am certain it is harmless on cats and heaps safer than the flea medications we subject our animals to each month. Given the wide range of products the pet shops and vets sell I would think that Blis K12 (if proved effective on cats and dogs) would be an interesting market for Blis probiotics.
    Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    It was German language, but in Switzerland. http://www.dara-swiss.ch/produkte/halitus/index.html But the product is surely going to do just what the NZ K12 does, so that might be a cheaper option. Especially if, as you say, your cat doesn't carefully eat his way around it as cats do!!

Advanced Member

Sorry, Brucea, I have no idea if you should give K12 to a cat. Not my area.

I wonder when we'll hear more about the SPP?

Advanced Member

And there's the SPP details announced. It seems a fairly shareholder-friendly issue at first sight, which is good.

""and will participate equally in all distributions""
    this is in the last line of the SPP.
    now....... what have i missed..... i have never had a distribution, unless they mean my $100k has been distributed to management over the last 10 years.
    i think this is an unfair statement by the company intended to sucker in more punters by hinting at a distribution.

anyone here buying their maximum share of $15k?

Looking to raise 39 million??

Advanced Member

If all 2535 shareholders put in $15k, then yes, $38m seemingly. But only 8.6% of shareholders own over $5000 of shares (valued at 5 cents, as in this offer - ie over 100,000 shares.) (p47 of the last report).

I'll read the prospectus first NeopoleII, but personally I don't mind backing the company some more. But each investor will have their own ideas on this one.

Being a prospectus (presumably) we might learn some interesting stuff, too.

So do we expect the shareprice to fall under 5c tomorrow? After all, why wouldn't you sell to the guy offering 5.5cents, then buy back at 4.85c?!
    Plus there will be a dilution of holdings once the extra shares are issued.

I never thought we'd see 4-5 cents again, but hey, I think we may see it in a day or two! Despite the wallowing stock price, I think there's still a decent future for this company. A lot has been achieved in the last few years, yet the shareprice hasn't gained any traction! One day (maybe).

My thoughts (without having seen a prospectus (so they may change)) is there has never been a more sensible time to buy into Blis than now, and at this price it is a very tempting opportunity.

Personally I have been keen to buy more over the past year or so but the numbers traded are so low I haven't had the opportunity.

I suspect Blis has another two years before grocery sales (made possible with GRAS) start to have a substantial effect on revenue but I have no doubt Blis will get there given adequate funding.

Advanced Member

The Blis investor news page currently has a "letter" with more on this, under "Share Placement and Share Purchase Plan". http://blis.co.nz/default/investor-r...ions-news.html
    Last edited by simla; 24-08-2011 at 09:40 PM.